Ultra Lean Green / Charged for product never received

755 hway 105 ste.aColorado Springs, CO, United States Review updated:

I had ordered this product as a trial and never received it. I was charged the $6.95 shipping charges. Then i just was charged $68.87 for something i never received or ordered. the use the name ULTRAGREENLEAN SOFTWARE, which is untrue. I will not be charged for products not ordered or received. This is the information on my charge card:

Transaction Date: 08/30/2008

Re

Comments

Mb
  26th of Sep, 2008
Me Too! How do we stop them? I cant find their phone number.
Mo
  3rd of Oct, 2008
I ordered from the on 09/23/2008. I haven't recieved anything from them. I'm scared they will start charging me after 14 days.There is no telephone number.The email are bouncing back saying address not found.Although I did notify my credit card company but even they don't have the info on them. Can anyone get their working telephone number.
Ci
  10th of Oct, 2008
This is happening to me as well - I recieved my free sample after about 3 weeks instead of a 'few' days as they promised. Just checked my credit card statement to find UltraGreenLean Software have made 2 charges of $69.87 for 'internet downloads'. Credit card company been very helpful in pushing the charge back to Ultra Green but there is no way to stop them charging in the future - heaven knows how much longer I will have to dispute these charges!!! DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS COMPANY - they are dishonest and I am not sure whether to product works - even if it does I won't be ordering any more!!!
Ta
  27th of Oct, 2008

Ultra Lean Green - unauthorized charge
ultra lean green
Spencer
Iowa
Phone: 712-338-4727

I ordered the 30 day trial pack for $4.95. When I got it there was a charge on my credit card for $5.25 (which i guess I authorized). Then a couple days later there was a charge for $74.06 on my credit card. I have tried to call them and no one answers just on hold music. I am disputing this with my credit card company. This company needs to be stopped. The only # that I have for them is 1-866-540-9633. never get anybody though. Good luck everyone.
Ta
  29th of Oct, 2008
I was foolish enough to believe that this company would actually send me a free sample for $4.95.
When I placed the order I was not aware that there was an "autoship" policy for this product. They also sent me another product which I did not order, and charged my credit card for it ($34.95). As I was leaving their website I was stopped by a pop-up window for a "chat" with one of their "customer service" reps. I had to decline her "generous offer" 5 times before she would stop writing that she was ready to sign me up for $14.95 a month "conveniently charged to my credit card". I saved a copy of the chat for anyone who wants to see it. There are two telephone numbers that have to be called to STOP the autoship, and membership to their weightloss "club". None of this is disclosed until below the order button. Please don't be taken in by this.

The Contact phone numbers are:
1-866-540-9633 to stop the autoship.
1-866-407-1022 to stop the monthly charge to the "weight loss club".
Sl
  5th of Nov, 2008
This happened to my wife. It came through as a charge from drireg.net. You can do a search for them on here. There are extensive posts about them as well.

Call the bank, and cancel your card. Have a new one issued. You should also dispute those charges through your bank. I wouldn't even deal with the company.
Br
  14th of Nov, 2008
Hello this is Brittany with Ultra Lean Green. I work in customer service and complaints I just wanted to post our number so that anyone who is having any problems can contact customer service. Our hours are Monday – Friday 8am to 5:30pm MST and our number is 1-866-540-9633. Please give us a call so that we can assist you in any way we can.
Brittany
Pi
  24th of Nov, 2008
THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM, SCAM, SCAM. They charged me 3 months in a row (3 x 69.87).
And all I ordered was a 30 day FREE test trial! They are a FRAUD.
Br
  26th of Nov, 2008
Hello this is Brittany with Ultra Lean Green. I work in customer service and complaints I just wanted to post our number (thats also stated in the terms on our website) so that anyone who is having any problems can contact customer service. Our hours are Monday – Friday 8am to 5:30pm MST and our number is 1-866-540-9633. Please give us a call so that we can assist you in any way we can.
Brittany
Me
  26th of Nov, 2008
yo i ordered this and i read eveyrhting they had terms and stuff so i dont know why u guys dont open up yer eyes and read stuff
its not HARD. look on the internet its posted everywhere
u guys complain about everything if it aint free
life aint easy read the terms ###s.
Al
  8th of Dec, 2008
I got ripped off as well.. I didnt get my lean green until 10 days after i ordered it.. and my credit card was automatically billed 89.00... I called today and the customer service rep was very rude and said its my fault and I cant get a refund because I did not call to cancel in time..this is so not fair, especially since they told me I had a month to cancel before I would have to pay.