Ultra Lean Green / Scam

Phone: 866-544-6590

The company and product are TERRIBLE - advertised a free trial with no obligations and guarantees galore - then you find $76 charge on your credit card MONTHLY. Not to mention I got loads of SPAM directly following the online purchase so I'm certain they sold my information. As for the product - it has a terrible taste, and gave me insomnia, shakiness and made me feel sick. I would normally never buy something like this online but I must have had a moment of weakness.

Don't fall for this very shady deal.

Ka

Comments

• Ca
      4th of Jul, 2008
    Ultra Lean Green - Total scam billed me without permission
    Ultra Lean Green
    ultralean.secureonlineorder2.com

I ordered the "free trial" of this product only to be charged $69.87 a few days later. No mention of this was made upfront, and it's nowhere to be found on the main website. When I called the numbers on the site, the mailbox was full. It all seems very fishy. I left a message with the "corporate office" and I'm also sending a letter.

Their terms and conditions claim: "MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: IF AT ANY TIME YOU ARE UNSATISFIED WITH OUR PRODUCT, CONTACT US AT 866-540-9633 AND WE WILL GIVE YOU A 100% REFUND."

Which they better deliver on. I am asking for a refund, especially since I never authorized this charge. "To return a product or request a refund, please contact Customer Service at 866-540-9633. Send to: Attention: Returns Department PO Box 1158 Pleasant Grove, UT 84062 866-540-9633."

I will let you know how this works out.

6th of Jul, 2008

wow, I'm surprised Facebookd advertises this product, they need to do their research first, that is how i learned about it. Sketchy.

8th of Jul, 2008

I also tried the free trial and this is happening to me as well. They've charged me twice now without me knowing about it.

• De
      9th of Jul, 2008

I don't have the detailed info. I know they took out 69.87. Beware people!

• Ga
      14th of Jul, 2008

i opted for this as a free trial they told me i would only be charged for 5 dollars for shipping little do i know im charged 69.97. im very upset about this and i am going to make sure these crooks get a taste of there own medicine!!

14th of Jul, 2008

Ultra Green Tea has charged me twice also without authorization.

15th of Jul, 2008

PLEASE READ...I ordered the free trial last night and was charged just the shipping. However after reading all these stories and people being charged ..I immediately called the customer care number (866.540.9633) and canceled my order. Some people think the number is a fraud but if you stay on the line someone does eventually pick up, I waited in silence on the phone for almost 10 minutes, but I did finally get through to someone. I explained to the customer service rep about the situations I have read about. He informed me that in their Terms and Agreement section on the web page it states that if you do not cancel within 3 days of when you initially purchased the product, you will be billed. I was relieved that I had researched and found all these complaints. If I would have waited I would have also been charged. However, the customer service rep was very nice and explained that I would not recieve any further charges, except for the inital 4.95 shipping charge. He also told me that a lot of people do not read the terms and services section on the page stating these facts and that is why people get billed. CALL THE NUMBER I PROVIDED and let them know of your situtation. If you are even within 14 days of when you INITIALLY PURCHASED..they will also refund you your money. CALL NOW!!!

PS> ALWAYS READ THE TERMS AND AGREEMENT section on any web site you are purchasing.

I hope this information helps some of you out there who are confused about why you are being charged. Call the number now and cancel immediately before any more are charges are made.

• Er
      18th of Jul, 2008

If you go on the website for Ultra Lean Green it says right at the bottom of the page that if you are satisfied with your trial do nothing, and you will be billed for your replenishment. If you are not satisfied, return and/or call and no other charges will be made. Everyone needs to read the fine print. The only thing sketchy is the people ordering this stuff actually expecting it to work.

• Wi
      24th of Jul, 2008
    Ultra Lean Green - Charged for product not ordered
    Pana labs
    1111 Draper Parkway Suite 300
    Draper
    Utah
    Phone: 866-544-6590

I have been charged $69.87 for something I never approved. Apparently it happened a few times before but thankfully it never went through. I went through once before and this is the second time. I tried to contact the company but go figure I was put on hold forever. Hopefully the BBB can help me put a stop to this before I go broke. If anyone knows how I can stop them please help.

Trial Period and Billing

By agreeing to the terms of the Agreement, Customer automatically receives 15-day trial to the Program. Customer has 15 days to try the Program and decide whether to accept the Program full-time. Prior to the expiration of the 15-day trial period, Customer may cancel its subscription by calling Ultra Lean Green’s toll-free number at 866-540-9633 or writing to Ultra Lean Green, 16192 Coastal Highway Lewes, DE 19958. Should Customer fail to cancel its subscription, its Subscription with Ultra Lean Green will become active and Customer will be billed $69.87 on the 16th day after its trial begins and every month thereafter. If Customer’s payment is not submitted either by credit card or check within 30 days of the due date, Customer’s PowerTea Supply will be suspended. If Customer wishes to cancel and not be billed, Customer must call 866-540-9633 or write to Ultra Lean Green, 16192 Coastal Highway Lewes, DE 19958. Customer also agrees to monthly billing. Customer expressly agrees to honor all charges and fees due.

ARE YA'LL OFF YO ROCKA? I JUST SIGNED UP N EM LOVIN THIS STUFF... IT SAYS EURRTHIGN RIGHT HERE. YA'LL MUST NOT READ THINGS B4 U SIGN UP .. AND THEN BLAME OTHA PEOPLE FOR YO MISTAKE...I LUV THIS STUFF. DATS IT. PAYCE

25th of Jul, 2008

i was just going to sign up and read all this and read all the terms. everything is on the website... so i dont know why your all saying its not... read before u sign up its common knowledge [censored]'s :)
    why on earth would u sign up for something without reading them anyways?!! hahahah. like really... get a brain. What next?? complain cuz ur fruit u got at the store was "too ripe" ?? Blame someone else for ur stupidity... Its just like the fruit.. YOU chose to BUY it you DEAL WITH IT. you chose to SIGN UP . YOU deal with it.

Thats all.

• Al
      25th of Jul, 2008

Saw this on facebook... Read all the terms and stuff. Its all stated on the website... Love the product it actually works!

• Me
      25th of Jul, 2008

you all are a bunch of ###s. lol you cant be serious! i read everything on the website and its all on there terms and condiotion stuff... u guys need to read things before ya sign up ... Hmmmmm maybe should take that into consideration :D

• Am
      26th of Jul, 2008
    Ultra Lean Green - They make people fool
    Ultra Lean Green
    Utah
    www.ultralean.net

They don't tell it clearly that what is it about and make people fool. I tried calling them to cancel the subscription and they don't do it. You yourself need to go to site and check it. And you have to see on internet the complaints of all customers who are deceived by that company. You might be getting some percent of profit from that site, which they make by deceiving people like us. Because you allow these kind of sites to do business on internet. If you have a little self respect you should do justice to all customers and punish that ###.

• Am
      26th of Jul, 2008

I agree with you completely.I also think that this ultra green lean tea has some kind of contract with complaints board and the people of complaints board get bribe from that company to allow them to sell their product on internet.Otherwise nobody can do that this kind of robbery.After so many people have filed complaints, but they are still selling their green ###.Can anybody tell me if i can sue them or what.Because there should be some kind of transperacy between customer and company to be elligible to sell products on internet.The site should make clear everything and with proper address.THey should write every thing at the same time not in the words which are legible only with microscope.

• Me
      28th of Jul, 2008

hahaha u guys are freaking idiots
    read terms and conditions i did and it states everuthing on there
    ###S

28th of Jul, 2008

I agree with Megan, you people are ssoooo stupid. Do you just give out your credit card without reading fine print??

• Cl
      29th of Jul, 2008
    Ultra Lean Green - Charged for product not ordered
    UltraLeanGreen drink

CALL 1866-540-9633 to cancel and not charged anymore..Took me awhile to locate a number but i got it... They told me they would refund my visa in the amunt of 69.87 still waiting for it... I was charged 2.55 x2 for some ID protection which I was never told about... 6.95 not told about I'm assuming it was for shipping and then again 69.87 for the whole trial again not told about... so much for your 30 pouch free trial...

• Al
      29th of Jul, 2008

HAHAHHAHA WOOOO. READ THE TERMS ###S. NOTHING IS FREE

• Mo
      30th of Jul, 2008

I was also duped by this co. Was charged 69.87 TWICE (w/shpg. fee)...was supposed to be a ONE-time fee ...PLUS never received the second one that I was charged for...couldn't find a ph. # to call until I checked other complaints...1-866-540-9633...they're supposedly crediting my acct. for the second chrg...we'll see!