Ultra Green Tea / Did Not Receive Product & continue to be charged

16192 Coastal HighwayLewes, DE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-540-9633

On Sept 9th I ordered a 15 day trial of the UltraGreen Tea product, plus a "power tea" product from the UltraGreen website. I have two charges on my credit card, one for shipping & handling of the trial product ($6.95) and one for the power tea product ($39.50). To date, I have not received either product.

On Sept 24th, I had another charge on my credit card for $69.87 for the next month's supply of the UltraGreen Tea product.

I phoned the telphone #[protected] provided in the Terms and Conditions and listened to a recording for 20 minutes before hanging up. I do not want to continue this agreement and I don't feel I am liable for the the second charge of $69.87 since I haven't received any products and have no way to decide whether to accept or cancel the program, as indicated in the terms and conditions.

I am left with the option of writing a letter to the address I've provided above, as I can't get through on the phone. As well, I must now call my credit card and ask them to dissalow any further charges from UltraGreen.

This company, which is receiving wide acclaim from prominent TV personanlities, needs to be investigated for SCAMMING me out of $120 and how many others???

Regards,

Ultra Green Tea - charges
Lower Sackville
Nova Scotia
Canada

I ordered the free trial of this product. On the same day as I ordered it they charged my credit card $6.95 for the shipping, and 37.75 for the free product. Then on July 4th they charged my account another $69.87 and I didn't even receive the product until the 9th of July. I call the company and I was given until the 24th of July to try the product but they didn't tell me that I was already in debt for $114.57. Today is the 21st of July and it should be really interesting to see what I will owe them by the time I get this FARCE stopped.
Gi
  8th of Aug, 2008

Ultra Green Tea - Scam
Regnez
Prairie, Minnesota
Phone: 1-866-540-9633
secureonlineorder1.com

Their order sheet says "cancel any time - no hassles-". Their contact email address is invalid & I'm unable to locate anything but complaints online. I called the telephone number listed and ask to cancel. They said okay but it wasn't in the system yet on 8-6-08 & promised to email me when it was done. I called back on 8-8-08 - they said the product had already been shipped. Their company as listed on my credit card is Regnez. The website from which I ordered has switched to promoting another product now. The original link to the advertisement came with an email titled: http://mybeautifulamerica.com/BeautifulDixie.htm When I clicked on the email today - there was an ad for another product.
I surely hope that this company can be kept from scamming more customers.
Bw
  11th of Aug, 2008
ULTRAGREENLEAN is a complete FRAUD who engages in DECEPTIVE, UNLAWFUL activity! They have charged my card EVERY 2 weeks in the amount of 74.76. I NEVER PLACED THE ORDERS AND DID NOT AUTHORIZE THE CHARGES

I have complained to the credit card company, BBB!
Nf
  2nd of Oct, 2008
BIGGEST Scammers/Liars/ crooks.
DO NOT order anything from these people.
Ro
  10th of Oct, 2008
Yes, these idiots are running a scarm, it is disgusting!! They did the same thing to me. I have never received any products from them. Alas, that stinks. Someone has to stop them.
Kr
  16th of Oct, 2008
Im having avery bad experience with these people. I thought i ordered a sample and was paying $4.95 for shipping. I called to cancell and they never cancelled my orderes. I have been billed $209.61!!! They will not answer the phone eighther. They keep you on hold forever with loud annoying music. Im going to my bank to dispute this and cut them off.
Su
  25th of Oct, 2008
I too have been scammed. I tried calling them so many times but it is just the recording and no one picks up the phone. How the hell can you inquire about charges and cancellations when there is no one to answer you from this Company. I am furious...Why is this Company still up and running?
Ka
  27th of Oct, 2008
I order the trial sample and it arrived in 5 days. The only charge I have had is my shipping of $4.95. I have also called the 866-540-9633 but got no recording a person answered, Chelsea and she was very nice and helpful. Please try to call again they will take your cancelation over the phone. Sorry you have had a bad time with them.
Di
  27th of Oct, 2008
I have been scammed too. They charged me not just for the green tea but for the power tea that i didn't want to. I called this company as soon as I ordered the product because I checked my bank account as soon as I made the purchase and I saw an extra unauthorized charge. I called them and told them i didn't want the power tea and that I needed them to give me my money back. The lady that answered said that I wouldn't have a problem and that they would deliver just the green tea. One month later, I'm still waiting for them to give my money back. By the way, after a month a got the "super" green tea and the power tea that I never order. This company is a fraud and no one should ever buy their products.

By the way, after you guys purchased this product, haven't you start getting text messages, calls and spam email every day? They are driving me insane with their calls.
Mi
  23rd of Jul, 2009
I ordered a free trial and agreed to pay 6. 95 only for the shipping. I never received the initial shipment and was charged an extra 1. 95 on two accounts, then 69. 85 a few weeks later - and still received nothing! The number they gave me gives no answer to messages and i can't get a hold of anyone from the company. They are continuing to charge me 69. 85 / month and sending me nothing! Arg!