Ultra Green Products,LLC / Unauthorized Billing

1 2160A Sunnydale BlvdClearwater, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-620-4731

I for one read the TERMS AND CONDITIONS before i checked accepted, for i have found as many do in the past that not reading such things lead to new home pages and other programs and cost i did not know about. Anyway my experience has been great i called at the end of 14 day trial and explained i only lost 2 lbs. but i was sleeping better less hungry etc. Though i couldnt see paying a monthly fee. at which time i was helped very well by a service rep. that talked me through how to make there product work better. I tried for 2 more weeks lost 7 more pounds. and 1 pants size hmmm, not to bad now after 60 days i am down from a 50" waist to a 42" and my doctor loves my blood sugar levels going from 230 down to 120. all i can say to everyone is you got to read before accept. call if you got questions and as i am now doing enjoying a more energetic life. to all the GreyKnight

Comments

• Vi
      10th of Mar, 2009

The same thing happened to me. I ordered the free trial bottle of Ultra Acai Berry for $5.95. I never authorized this company to charge me for the $59.95. What a crock of crap!!

• Do
      17th of Mar, 2009

the same thing happened to me

• Al
      31st of Mar, 2009

Same things here. I called them for a refund & was told "you didn't cancel within 14 days of receiving the product, so you enrolled". I'm not sure how you are supposed to try a product & get the product itself returned within 14 days...but this certainly is not the end of it. I am contesting the charge through my credit card & intend to contact the AG & the Better Business Burea.

3rd of Jun, 2009

Having problems with this company? I have another number you can call and a support email. Respond and I will post it.

• Bi
      13th of Jul, 2009

This company should be completely ASHAMED of themselves. I pride myself on being an intelligent consumer but I also was scammed by these con artists. I had to cancel my credit card as a mysterious $59.95 unauthorized fee was fraudently added on two separate times. I also reported this company to the Better Business Bureau and I hope they all rot in the same prison cell as Bernie Madoff.

It's a real shame that this company is still up and running and preying on honest people. As far as I'm concerned, I would love to meet these guys for a face to face "discussion" and see just how tough they are when they're not hiding behind a fake phone number.