ultra green Lean tea / Deceptive Marketing Practices

1 16192 coastal hwyDE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-544-6590

Please check text spelling before submitting comment

Your Name
Your E-Mail Address
Your E-mail is invisible to others
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree
go online to the Delaware attorney general and file a consumer complaint. ultra Green Lean's address is 16192 coastal hwy, 19985
Complain to the Better Business Bureau
and to your credit card companies.

the more of us that do, and the word gets out, will either shut them down, and give weight to our complaints that this is happening over and over to many consumers, and they are using deceptive marketing practices.

The contact at the company I spoke with is Falon
[protected] keep calling and insisting on a refund, and not your dates and times.

Confirmation code

An

Comments

12th of Aug, 2008

oh yea, very deceptive.

My wife ordered some. She gets an email from them of the auto order & replies with a cancellation, thinking it was a one time order as well (regardless of whether she saw the fine print or not, she canceled). I also called over the weekend by phone where you can cancel & get a confirmation number.

I then see a charge on my Discover Card. I call during the weekday & they actually answered & I explain about the cancellation by e-mail. She had the nerve to tell me my wife didn't cancel. I then explained that I also canceled as well by phone over the weekend. THEN she tells me she'll refund the money (didn't even ask for the confirmation numbers I saved).

Watch out for these people & if you're in an order, be firm about your position, maybe even threaten with SCC or FTC follow-up communication.

• Ed
      12th of Aug, 2008

I was ripped off as well! They bury their terms and conditions so it's difficult to see. They do not sell their product on an "as needed" basis - only subscription. So, you have to buy something every month from them!

At least I was able to contact them and cancel without any issues - although I haven't seen my next credit card statement to verify this.

I called this number (same as above post): 1-866-544-6590

• Le
      15th of Aug, 2008

Don't buy from these people!! I also canceled and my checking account was being debited twice in a month! I called numerous times to let them know I don't like this type of business and be firm about getting a REFUND!

16th of Aug, 2008

I ordered the free trial and to my surprise I had a charge on my bankcard for $74.24. No notice and no explanation. What a ripoff.

• We
      24th of Aug, 2008

This is to go on record. I just called the number 866-540-9633 and asked that they STOP debiting $68.97 out of my checking account each month. I asked for a confirmation number and the person said I could take her agent # and name. Agent #271 and some strange sounding name like Talisha or Denisha. I got my July debit refunded thru my bank. Now I have to call my bank again and have them credit the August debit amount...if I see a September debit, I will ask my bank if there is some way to block them from debiting my account or I will have to open a new account. Today's date is 8/24/08. This is bogus business practice!

24th of Aug, 2008

I to was a dumy. i was on a survey, took the trial offer and got scamed. there were no phone numbers on the offer but i thought there would be with the trial shippment.NOT, only a web sight. when i went to bring it up, all that would come up was a picture of the bottle of colonsmartcleasner, when i clicked on the bottle it would take me to another sight. i tried several times the same thing kept happening. So there i found a phone number so i called it. they kept saying they had nothing to do with colonsmartcleasner.needless to say i was very angry.then i thought well when it comes in i would just put on it return to sender and wait for a refund. well it never happend... my bank said they couldnt do anything for thirty days from the day i sent it back. so i waited filled the dispute and waited four days for the results.. well then i get the results from my bank... NOT HAPPY my bank sends me some copys off the internet from colonsmart stating there is only one way you can receive a refund.you have to follow four steps. one of thoughs steps are they do not except Return to sender packages as a way for refund. what they dont say is that package i sent back is theirs now and you get nothing for $88.98.now it said nothing about ANY policys when i ordered the free samples.and when i got the free samples it had nothing of any policys either. so im out the money and the FAKE product(COLONSMARTCLEASNER). OH DID I MENTION YHE PRODUCT DID NOTHING... I TOOK THE SUPPOSEDLY FREE SAMPLES AND HAD NO REACTION !!! if there is anyone out there that can help me get my money back.i would be very happy... oozman.com@live.com TO EVERYONE------ STAY AWAY FROM COLONSMARTCLEASNER !!! THERE A RIPOFF !!!

1 minutes ago by Mark Keyworth [send email]
    i forgot to mention the paperwork my bank got off the internet was dated july 10th 2008 REVISED. this was 2 mth. after i sent mine back. when i got my (FREE) sample.i couldnt get on their web site to cancel nor did they have a phone number... COLONSMARTCLEASNER IS A RIPOFF...

• Di
      27th of Oct, 2008
    ultra green Lean tea - Billing Scam
    Ultra Green Lean Tea
    Maryland

Cannot contact this company to cancel this account and I did not give them permission to charge to my credit card for this phony product. Very unhappy

• St
      18th of Nov, 2008
    ultra green Lean tea - Billing Scam
    MBM&F-Ultra Lean
    Riverton
    Utah

"Free Trial", yeah right. I signed up for a free 30-day trial where the only charge was $4.95 for shipping. I did not like the product at all and only used like 4 or 5 of the packets. I didn't think anything else of it because it was only a trial and I was not satisfied. About a week ago, I get another shipment and just saw that I was charged $74.24. I was never given a bill for this charge or was I aware of them charging my credit card. I don't understand how they have the right to just charge my card without any notification. They have no contact information, so it makes it impossible to even fix the situation. I have never been more upset and dissatisfied in my life. Something needs to be done about this company and their fraud!