Ultra Green Lean / Fraud charges to my c.c.

Phone: 866-540-9633

I order a free sample of the product. I used my credit card to pay for shipping and handling($4.87). I never recive the product(They did charge my card) and a few weeks later I get an other charge from the same company for $69.87. By this time I did not know who the company was so I started fraud process with my bank. When the charged cleared I was able to obtain a phone #. I contacted them and the person on the line stated that by ordering the free sample I had agreeded to future charges for the preoduct. ( This person was very rude to me). They suppose to refund the 69.87 but not the $4.87 because that is not refundble even I never received the product!

Comments

• Ha
      16th of Jul, 2008

I cant seem to contact this company to stop them from sending orders I dont want.

• Kr
      28th of Jul, 2008

I ordered what i thought was a free trial of this ultra green lean tea and all I had to pay was shipping. I have now paid $140 for something that was supposed to be free and when I called the number from my bank statement i felt like I was calling someone's house and whoever it was was very unfriendly and most importantly they have my money!

31st of Jul, 2008

The same thing is happening to me. How do we get it stopped?

• Ni
      1st of Aug, 2008

I had the same problem. i called the number that showed up on my visa statement. it took a lot but i was finally able to get my money back as long as i send everything back.. which of course will cost more money. i was charged the initial 6.95 then 34.95 fifteen days later (without having the product) i was charged 69.89 and then a week after getting the product another 69.89. i told them i had not gotten the product when they charged me more. but they said its a 14 days trial and 15 day they charge you and after i said i didn't even have the product yet he said well you should have called!! that was the manager. im sorry i tried to have faith? but if you have not gotten your product and been charged after trial. call them!! you may be able to fight with them

7th of Aug, 2008
    ultragreen lean - Customer Service Problems
    ultragreen lean
    506 Beatty Rd.
    Springfield
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 610-543-5297

ultragreen lean offer an online trial of their green tea a weight loss product. Not only have I never received the produce but in reviewing my credit card there were 2 charges from this company. I gave my credit card number to cover shipping only.
    What a scam !!!

• Gi
      8th of Aug, 2008

THIS IS NOT FREE...DO NOT FALL FOR THIS LIKE I DID. I GOT CHARGED $75 TO "TRY" A PRODUCT!!! I LEARNED THE HARD WAY. HOPE NO ONE ELSE HAS TOO. DO NOT GET THIS BS PRODUCT!!!

• Me
      3rd of Sep, 2008

I thought I was signing up for a free 14 day trial. According the the company I did not read the conditions and after 14 days if you do not call an cancel they charge your card $69.87 and continue to do so every 30 days thereafter. This is not stated clearly on the website. I also ended up with $37 dollars worth of pills because they automatically check the order box and you are required to uncheck the box, when you order your so called free trial. Tricky!! After much discussion with them on the phone, I finally got them to refund the last shipment that I have not received yet and I have never opened the free trial so I am sending that back to them and they are refunding that charge also. I did explain to them that when you google them the first thing that comes up is complaints. I made it clear that their website is deceiving and that there are alot of others who are being misled also.

• El
      4th of Sep, 2008

Same thing happened to me- do you have a number to contact them?

• Ds
      11th of Sep, 2008
    ultra green lean - Customer Service Problems
    ultra green lean

same as everyone else's complaint: they ask for your credit card number to charge $4.95 for shipping fees on the sample. Then they continually charge $69.87 every month.

• Sh
      14th of Sep, 2008
    ultra green lean - This company is running a scam
    Ulta Green Lean

I sent for a free sample of their green tea product and paid the shipping cost.
    Now they are pulling $70.00 from my account every month without authorization.

• Gl
      17th of Sep, 2008

This is a classic case of bait and switch. They claim that they are sending you a FREE trial (says FREE on the order page).

They also try to confuse you about the length of the trial: 30 days (supply being sent) is in huge letters, and 14 days (to cancel) is in much smaller print just below.

The fine print (like 5 point print) at the bottom of the order page does reveal that they wil charge your card $70 every month until you cancel. The order page is intentionally very busy so that you don't notice it.

Companies like these try to confuse the consumer with regard to the details of the offer and the execution, and rely on how busy most people are in their day to day lives. They assume that they can steal $70 from you multiple times before you stop them.

The product is about a $1.00 cost of goods for them to manufacture. No one in their right mind woiuld pay $70.00 for this stuff if they saw it in a store...nor would very many people pay $70.00 even on the internet if the price was clear.

In my case, I called them after they charged my credit card 3 times ($79.00 each time) but had only shipped me the original sample. They agreed that the second one was 'lost in the mail" and the 3rd was "on the way", so they refunded 2 of the charges, but not the original since I hadn't called them in the 14 days.

When will the lawmakers make these sleazy practices against the law and protect the consumer! This is fraud, these ### should be prosecuted!

• Gl
      17th of Sep, 2008

By the way, if anyone is interested in a class action lawsuit against these guys, please contact me at glenn@tropical-games.com

I am getting my attorney to file one.

22nd of Sep, 2008
    Ultra Green Lean - will not issue my refund
    ultra green lean tea
    Phone: 866-540-9633

saw a charge on my statement that I didn't authorize, and called to get it handled, they assured me that the 69.87 would be credited to my account in 7 business days, that call was on the 10th of September. Still no credit, and I called today 9-22-08, and Eric, said that there was an error, I ask to speak to his manager, that person, could not be reached, I ask for the name of his supervisor, would not give that info, said he could not give out that infromation, ask where was the call center that I was calling, and he said he couldn't give out that info either. In both calls I was give a confirmation number, that means nothing. So, now I'll just have to wait and see if my credit will be put though...

• Su
      25th of Sep, 2008

The same thing is happening to me, and I have never even received any product!!!
    How do we go after these people??
    SA

• Mi
      29th of Sep, 2008
    ultra green lean - Customer Service Problems

Beware after you order and are only supppose to pay the shipping and handling for trial, they charge your credit card and you cannot reach them as they do not have a phone number to contact them.

• Ca
      7th of Oct, 2008
    Ultra Green Lean - Unauthorized Charge
    Ultra GreenLean
    Phone: 1-866-540-9633

This product was never ordered. It just showed up at my house. I hate green tea, so there would be no reason for me to order this product. I spoke with someone that said that as soon as they received the product back they will refund my money. I spoke with my bank to start dispute proceedings on the charge. I called Ultra Green Lean and spoke with Vanessa (234) and she said that no one told me that my money would be refunded immediately, that it will take 11-12 days. I told her that I was still going thru with the dispute proceedings and she started to get rude and said go ahead. They won't do anything because our records show that a refund is in progress. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

• Ca
      7th of Oct, 2008

Call their number at 866-540-9633. You might have to wait a while for an answer. You can also put in a charge dispute with your bank or credit card. I hope this helps.

• Da
      9th of Oct, 2008

Has anyone been able to contact them? I have been charged twice in one month and have received only the initial introductory offer. What do I have to do to stop the charges?

10th of Oct, 2008

I have also been charged and have to contact DRI*UltraGreenLean they are obviously polling a scam. Once thy have your card number they view it as a authorized transaction the next people I will contact is the better business bureau, athough there isnt much to stop them from sharing your bank info with others all you can do is ty to cancell and be sure you contact your credit card company and dispute this charge, dont sign up for anything that is marked free.
    nothing is free if it was it wouldnt be worth anything and then these people would have to find real jobs.

• Am
      16th of Oct, 2008

I am going through the same thing. Only I never ordered a damn thing. I got this crap in the mail and will be sending it back. I have canceled bank account and check card. In a country in a time of crisis these ###s don't care that they are taking money from families who need it.