Ultra Green / product scam

It ordered a product online called ultra green. online it said that i could call them and cancel at any time before the trial date.
upon receiving this product i did attempt to take it, but because of other medical conditions i stop taking it and called to cancel.
on may 14, 09 i got a printout of my account activity because my account was overdrawn.These people withdrew 69.95 out of my account. I called as the bank teller advised me, the number on my statement. The rep told that there was no rcord of me calling and there was nothing she could but cancel me at this time. She even flat out told me that I did not call and she knows that. Right now I feeling very bad, because this whole thing is a scam. This is how they are making money. They know the banks cant do anything because of the
authrization you gave them for shipping and handling. and there customer service stinks. Im very dissapointed and at same time ive learned a valuable lesson Look out for Free trials.

Comments

• Ti
      3rd of Mar, 2009
    ultragreen
    Florida

I was not told that you had to call and stop all other orders they took 59.95 out of my accout 2 times. It seems like the only way that you can stop them is if you call and cancel the bank card that you used.

20th of Mar, 2009
    Andrea Modica
    45-16 Pearson Street
    N.Y
    New York
    Phone: 917 804 0074
    andreamodica@hotmail.com

To Whom It May Concern,

I received an e-mail offering a free sample of the ultra green product. The cost was $1.00 for postage. I gave my credit card info to pay for the $1.00 fee. I received the product and everything was fine.

A few days ago I received another package with the same product. I did not order this product and I have been billed $59.00 for it. I have not used either the sample or the 2nd package which is the same as the sample. I did not order it nor do I want it. I want to return both the sample I ordered and the second package that came that I did not order and I want my money back

This is a scam!

Please reply and inform me how I can go about receiving my refund and getting these products out of my house.

Andrea Modica

• Pr
      16th of Jul, 2009
    ULTRA GREEN PRODUCTS,LLC
    2160A SUNNYDALE BLVD.
    Clearwater
    Phone: 866-961-6445

II WENT ON THE WEB PAGE TO TRY THIS FOR 4.99 WHICH WAS THE SHIPPING FEE, AND I HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED 2 MORE ORDERS ADN HAVE TRIED TO REACH THEM, HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO. I WANT THIS STOPPED SINCE I DIDN'T WANT BUT THE FREE TRAIL.
    HELEN

• De
      23rd of Jul, 2009

anybody wanna start a class action lawsuit against these jerks? I'm having same problem. Got the 'free trial' and called them to cancel the next day. I received another shipment and was charged $80! Called again to cancel and got ANOTHER shipment charge of $80. These thieves are really ticking me off!! I'm going to have to cancel my credit card to get it stopped.

• Ce
      23rd of Jul, 2009

this is a great company i lost 25lbs on their product, i never had problems with them, all i had to do was read the terms and condition to know that after my 14 days i will get charge a membership fee. When i reached my goal i called them to cancel and they cancel my account right away, the person who attended me was very nice...

• Iw
      3rd of Aug, 2009
    Ultra Green
    2160A Sunnydale Blvd.
    Clearwater Beach
    Phone: 727-239-0658
    ultragreenproducts.com

I signed up for a "Free Trial" and you pay for shipping. two months later I recived 79.99 times two at 159.98. These people are crooks because I did not read anywhere that I would be charged later! These two charges on my account were made without my approval. I emailed them and they wrote bcak that I could not get my money back although I sent the second bottle back by return to sender in the mail.

• Di
      15th of Dec, 2009
    ultra green
    Florida

they keep sending me pkgs. and charging my account $79. I cannot get them to stop.
    I have sent then back. I have called them and cancelled. They keep sending them
    Diana LaValle
    2650 Creek Lane #102
    Naples, Florida

239/254-0604

• Br
      30th of Jan, 2010

What a ripoff! over $255 spent for an introductory trial offer. Even if the product worked, it is not worth that kind of money. Continuous charges without telling you. DO NOT ORDER!