Ultra Acia Berry,WellwatchersMD / Unauthorized Charges

Was told that I would be charged 5.95 it was 13.67 plus more for the wellwatchersMD info. Called when I saw this, told them I was not interested in any of these so called DEALS and was told my account would be credited. It was credited immediatly so I wasn 't worried until I looked at my account today and had a 29.95 debit pending, for wellwatchersMD. This is an account that I keep a minumum amount of money in. All I can say is THANKS for screwing up my January rent. I have NEVER been late with this. THANKS AGAIN WELLWATCHERS what about my mental health NOW.
Charry

Ch

Comments

• De
      8th of Feb, 2009

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME, ON THE BOTTLE OF ULTRA ACIA BERRY, IT SAYS TO TAKE TWICW DAILY... DO YOU TAKE THEM BOTH AT THE SAME TIME OR ONE IN THE MORNING AND ONE IN THE EVENING? PLEASE EMAIL ME...DEBBIEGUICE9@AOL.COM. THANKS...

• Ro
      3rd of Mar, 2009

Hello, I am with WellnessWatchersMD. We would like to sincerely apologize for the incorrect charges and any related negative consequences. We have recently made improvements to our customer service system as well as our phone system. Please contact us via email at support@wellnesswatchersmd.com or by telephone at 1-800-591-6383 and we will resolve your issue promptly. Thank you for your patience!