Ultra Acai Berry Slim / Did'nt future orders - - took $79. 22 out of my account

Phone: 1-877-628-7272

This e - mail concerns my utmost desire to collect the money that was taken out of my account after ordering ultra berry slim for shipping @ handling fee of $4. 95 and after four days canceling any future orders. The fee of $79. 22 was taken out of my account without my knowledge or agreement. This has caused me much distress because other drafts that i'd written were overdrawn along with a over - draft fee. The cancellations of any furter orders were sent on time. This money should not have been taken out of my account. Please credit my account so i'll have the money to pay my creditors who were affected by these fees. Look forward to hearing from you! Vanessa cole help!!! P. S. The package the first bottle of pills sent to me, i have thrown away, so i have no knowledge where that shipment came from and have not received any productd for the $79. 22 that was taken out.

Comments

• Mi
      10th of Feb, 2009

The same thing happened to me yesterday(02/09/08). I checked my account and it was $ 79.22 that was taken out and I have received no product either. However, they did email me again and I unsubscribed and obtained the address that all mail inquiries go to since no phone number is available. Here it is
    Natrascience
    Attn: Ultra Acai Berry
    11807 Northfall Lane, Suite 902
    Alpharetta, GA 30009

• Re
      1st of Apr, 2009

HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK, THIS ### IS FOR THE BIRDS. WE ALL WORK FOR A LIVING, WHY DONT YALL. IF I DONT GET MY MONEY BACK I WILL CONTACT THE AUTHORITIES. BEAT BELIEVE THAT.

3rd of Apr, 2009

Why didn't I come to this site before???? I would have never given Berry Slim any of my information and now I'm reading these posts and the same exact thing is happening to me! I called this number and I hope that this helps. 18666743962. I was able to speak with a representative which I've done before but this time he assured me that the problem would be solved. That, of course doesn't make me feel any better about it. I've been finding new charges every month since March when this problem first came up!

• Sh
      25th of Apr, 2009

This has happened to me also. But I was to only pay $1.95 for shipping and handling for a trial shipment. I did not receive anything but a packing slip. I was charged the full amount of $79.22 so I am in disbute of the charges with my credit card company. I did call a number for which they deactivated my account and gave me a credit of $39.61 (50% of cost) but would not take the pills back for a full return as they were opened. How do you try something without opening the package??????? Still fighting to get the full refund.

• Lo
      25th of Mar, 2011

This has happened to me also... I'm very upset and I called the Visa headquarters and I will be filing a complaint with the BBB and see what i can do about this mess! I was under the impression it was FREE except for the 3.95 charge for shipping and handling, boy was a fool... They took out 3.95 on 3/7/2011 and then 2 weeks later they took out 147.16 out of my checking account with out my authorization... So i called CCBill at 888-596-9279 and they made me feel like I was really stupid! I WILL NEVER order anything online AGAIN! I hope the rest of the people will read this so it WON'T happen to them! DO NOT ORDER ULTRA ACAI BERRY SLIM...IT'S A JOKE!

• Ka
      2nd of Apr, 2011

If you read the terms and conditions as I just did posted on their website it clearly states that you have 14 days from the day you order to cancel your trial offer or you will be charged the fee and entered into monthly shipments. There is a number provided under the terms and conditions to call and cancel the trial.

• De
      1st of May, 2011

I purchased the product and decided it was not for me, I contact them via telephone and left the message w/all the information required to cancel and within the timeline stated, YOU GUESSED IT THEY CHARGE MY ACCOUNT>Why does this company feel the need to attempt to dupe the public?

• De
      2nd of May, 2011

This company is a fake and fraud they bate u in and then switch the price on the products they told me all I have to do is pay 3.99 for the shipping and if I wanted to cancel I would have to do so within 14 days. Well I canceld in 5 days they took out 3.99 and some more put me in the overdraft. I think someone needs to take this company off the market .

20th of May, 2011
    UltraBerry slim - cancelation of product
    Slim Health
    Murry
    Utah

I wish to cancell my order and stop the charges on my credit card

• Pa
      17th of Jun, 2011

please we can't try from Tonga? or even order some to Tonga on your website...please reply

• Ks
      21st of Jun, 2011

I didn't have too much of an issue attempting to cancel my subscription. I read the terms and agreement page and it was very clear about having to call and cancel before 14 days was over. After 14 days it clearly stated that you would continue to recieve the product and be charged approximately $75 and will continue to recieve the product until you cancel. Although the phone number they gave me to call,
    1-877-374-0812, was not a working number. It had a phony operator recording stating that I was out of the calling area. after reading a few posts on here I quickly found another number. I called and had to wait approximately 15 minutes. I was able to talk to a real person on the phone. I told him I wanted to cancel my subscription. He first asked for my credit card number and I refused to give it to him. He then asked if I would give him my email and mailing address. I felt more secure giving him this information. (I would rather get bombarded with junk mail than bills.) I gave him the information and he pulled my account right up. He canceled my account and told me that I would recieve a conformation email of the account being canceled within 24 hours. I wasn't too sure of letting him off the phone without a conformation number. I figured I have a phone number for them now so if I didn't get an email within the alotted time I would call back. Right as soon as I ended the call with him I recieved the conformation email on my phone. I will continue to check my bank account to make sure I do not get billed anymore. If they do I have an email stating the account was canceled. I feel like they should have given the correct phone number on their website, but after about 10 minutes of Googling I found the phone number. So I'm not upset. The correct phone number that I was able to cancel my account was 1-888-596-9279. I hope this post helps everyone out.

• Lo
      23rd of Jun, 2011

boy I am glad I read this first I was about to order

• Ar
      26th of Jun, 2011

I AM EXTREMELY GLAD THAT I READ OVER THESE REVIEWS ALSO. LIKE YOU I WAS GETTING READY TO FILL IN THE CREDIT CARD INFO BUT JUST HAD A BAD FEELING. THANKS EVERYBODY. GUESS I'LL JUST GET ON MY BIKE. ;)

• He
      30th of Jun, 2011

I have tried to ring that number 1-888-596-9279 and its saying wrong number!!! Do i need to put anything before it dialing from the UK

• Ci
      13th of Jul, 2011

I have emailed, telephoned, emailed CCBILL which is the company behind the bad acts. There are also specific names of people. Ronald Cadwell and other family members, Jeff Adams. there is another telephone # which is how they have been billing my credit card. Everyone's story is the same. Let us get these people who are getting rich by stealing.