Ultra 2000 Mfg Co Inc. / Unauthorized charges

1 United States

Ordered two bottles of polish from internet. Chuck barnes from glare called 20 minutes later and said a third bottle should be ordered to compliment the order. i agreed and added a third bottle to the order. The next day ups delivered two boxes of polish- one box of two bottles and one box of three bottles total cost $172.+. Immediately called Mr.Barnes to ask why he sent a double order. He said he didn't know but he would credit my account back for two bottles. He said he would credit my account right away and they didn't have to receive the two bottles before my account was credited. Then I checked my bank account to see if the order had been charged and not only had the first been charged but a second order was charged. Counting on Mr Barnes to correct the order I waited till the next day still nothing was credited. I sent an email to the company explaining this crap and Mr Barnes lack of integrity and or his dishonesty. No response, naturally. Why would a large company like GLARE care about a simple three bottle order? I filed a complaint with the BBB, they have contacted the company with no response. The original order was placed April 4 2009. Today is April 24 2009. Mr Barnes got his brownie point for another sale and I'm out $70.00.

Al