UltimateDVDShop / This organization does not exist

Miami, FL, United States Review updated:

I ordered Cheers season 1-11 and Living Single season 1-4 for a total of $341.00 via my credit card. This included shipping. I received a receipt for the purchase. The website states that all orders are confirmed within 24-48 hours. Well its well over 48 hours and I called the company's customer service number from 8:30 am until 6 pm central standard time). The line shifts you to another extension which rings three or four times then informs you that all of the customer service reps are busy and prompts you to leave a message after the beep. I sent an email inquiry which bounced back. The live chat operators don't respond. I called my credit card company and we put in a dispute. We are waiting to see the company's response. This information should be sent to the Attorney General.

Comments

Ro
  30th of Oct, 2007

UltimateDVDShop - Merchandise never received

Ordered dvd in beginning of October at a cost of $107.72. Called numerous times to find out about order. Finally got a woman with asian accent on phone who gave me a tracking number and order number. Both are bogus. Now the website is off line and the phone is disconnected.
Ge
  30th of Oct, 2007

UltimateDVDShop - Fraud and rip off!

I ordered on-line the mod squad all seasons dvd box set back on 26 august 2007. As of 30 october 2007, i have not received this credit card paid product from ultimatedvdshop.com

I also sent, and left emails at their website and have tried several times to call and talk to them. I have not had any success and contacted my credit card company, and filed a fraud report and a request for credit to my acct. I do not recommend to anyone to shop nor purchase any items from this vendor. I 'm not counting on ever receiving my purchase from this website. Please before careful when shopping with a new on-line vendor. Gfg
Co
  2nd of Nov, 2007

UltimateDVDShop - Products not provided
Australia

I ordered and paid for a set of Dean Martin DVDs on 24 September 2007. They were promised within 12-14 days. It is now 3 November and they have not arrived. The live support facility on their web page does not work, their email address returns unanswered and their phone number does not connect. I cannot contact them at all.
Ap
  6th of Nov, 2007
I have also been defrauded by UltimateDVDShop.com. After ordering a DVD set that was a link provided by Comedycentral.com, they took my funds but no DVD's were ever shipped. They gave me a factious Canadian tracking number and have since pulled their website and disconnected their phone number. I'm sure they will reappear around the holidays so BUYER BEWARE! If you cannot call a phone number and talk to a person live; it is probably a scam.
Ki
  18th of Nov, 2007
I also have not gotten my DVD of Summer land that I ordered on October 11th, 2007, They charged my card of course, but no shipment sent out. They do not return calls or emails. While I have stopped payment on my card I still think something needs to be done about this company to stop them from taking advantage of others. They are also running under a few other business names. But all the contact and website are alike. Buyer beware thats for sure.
Fr
  16th of Dec, 2007

UltimateDVDShop - This is a phishing site to steal your credit card!
Salem
Oregon
www.ultimatedvdshop.com

This is a bogus website which captures your credit card information for fraudulent use. No products are provided. I cannot understand why it has not been removed from the internet. You would think Google and Yahoo would police their advertisers better. I have filed a complaint with the FBI Internet Fraud Unit , the Attorney General and my local police and I urge all others scammed to do the same. It will also be necessary to cancel the credit card you used as that account is now compromised.

The charges will come out of your credit card instantly and expect to be charged more than represented when you placed the order. You have only 60 days to file a claim for a credit card refund with your bank so do not delay, thinking the order will arrive. It won't!

I have determined the DVD set I wanted DOES NOT EVEN EXIST! It has not been manufactured yet.
Ra
  16th of Dec, 2007
Can you please tell me how to go about reporting this so I can get my money back? I went through everything you have and have not recieved a response to date! I ordered a $68 dvd set back at the beginning of this month and have been trying to contact them ever since! I'm with you---I'm afraid I've been ripped! and oh yeah---they ended up charging me $98 for my dvd's! I really don't know what to do and as far as my bank is concerned I hae other charges coming up on my debit card so I'm not sure about closing it right now. I DO however want to report fraudulent practices so if you could give me some specific info I would appreciate it SO MUCH!!

Thanks, B Arnold.
Fr
  17th of Dec, 2007
I too am being scammed from them. I ordered Xena Princess Warrior, the full series for $231.18 on November 24th and when I saw my credit card bill, they charged me $238.32. It took numerous attempts to ask them why I was overcharged and they said it was a service charge from my credit card service. I've never been charged for using my credit card. I've emailed them at least 5 or more times and then emailed them on there live chat because on weekends, you can email them a message. I was also told that my stuff is on back order due to high demand. Ya right! Today, I waited twenty minutes on their live chat to get someone and I told them I want to cancel and get a full refund and they asked me if I was sure that I wanted to cancel my order. I explained yes and then the customer service never replied back to me. I'm trying to contact their live chat again, which will take another half hour to get someone. They are rediculous. I'm putting a complaint to my credit card company to get my money refunded. They charged me before even sending out the product. You can't even contact ultimatedvdshop.com on the phone or via email. They make it almost impossible and they take your money right away.
Lo
  18th of Dec, 2007

UltimateDVDShop - Ordered tvdvds!
Ultimatedvdshop
424 english st apt 106
st paul
Minnesota
Phone: 651-771-7684
orders@ultimatedvdshop

I ordered the four seasons of mahales navy and I have not received any notifications. I have called and emailed them with no response.
Me
  19th of Dec, 2007
I have also ordered the Wonder Years Series and have not got any emails or responses back either. It s*cks!
Na
  22nd of Dec, 2007
They ripped me off as well!
Na
  22nd of Dec, 2007
This company is a total scam. Will give you a fake treacking number. I am chatting with them now what a joke they also have many aliases so make sure you check out all dvd stores before you buy. Contacted credit card compant to dispute charge.
Ja
  28th of Dec, 2007

UltimateDVDShop - Fraud and cheating!
ultimatedvdshop
424 english st. apt 106
st. paul
Minnesota
Phone: 651-771-7684
www.ultimatedvdvideoshop.com

The same as all the other complaints. No answers on the phone. Recordings that transfer you to other recordings that tell you that all their operators are busy with other customers, please wait then immediately tell you that no one is available to help you leave a voice mail. They took more money from my credit card than was stated on the order. their order site doesn't exist , but it linked me to this complaint site. I canceled my card and the company told me that they have heard of these jerks. They are helping me with a charge challenge. If this has happened to you, google ic3. Internet crime center. They have a complaint form you can submit. they are partnered with the FBI. print and save all your info on the case including the pertinate info on this site. On the ic3 form they request this and as much info that you can supply. Lets get these parasites off the internet
Re
  11th of Jan, 2008
I also ordered the complete series of "Married With Children". I have called and left messages and e-mailed them with no replies.
Je
  21st of Jan, 2008
I ordered Get Smart, the complete series, and Hawaii Five O, the complete series and have received neither. No response to my phone calls. This was our family's big Christmas present and it never came.
Be
  29th of Jan, 2008

UltimateDVDShop - A huge scam!
www.ultimateDVDshop.com

This place is the biggest rip off. I got a conformation saying that my order was back ordered. I tried calling and I also e-mail, did not get any type of response. This is a SCAM. STAY AWAY FROM THIS AND LET EVERYONE KNOW WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT.
Ka
  1st of Feb, 2008
I am going to have to check with my credit card co. also-- I ordered for xmas and haven't recieved anything.
Ka
  6th of Feb, 2008

UltimateDVDShop - FRAUD
ULTIMATEDVDSHOP.COM
Florida
ultimatedvdshop.com

ORDERED DVD SET FOR CENTENNIAL MINI SERIES.FOUND OUT NOT EVAN AVAILABLE. WAS CHARGED FOR IT ON MY CREDIT CARD BUT DID NOT RECIEVE PRODUCT.COMPANY HAS MANY ADDRESSES IN MIAMI FLA. PEOPLE NEED TO FILE WITH GOV AGENCY FOR CONSUMER AFFAIRS AT
850-488-2221. THIS COMPANY HAS HISTORY OF NOT SHIPPING PRODUCT BUT KEEPING MONEY FROM YOUR CHARGE CARD. THEY HAVE AN OPEN CASE THEY ARE INVESTIGATING PRESENTLY. FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ca
  7th of Feb, 2008

UltimateDVDShop - Merchandise never received
Suwanee
Georgia
Phone: 678-429-7599
www.ultimatedvdshop.com

I ordered in DEC 2007, paid and have not received order. The phone calls and emails are not answered. Beware people!
Ca
  12th of Feb, 2008
I ordered a tv series collection Wonder Years for my mother for a Christmas gift back in December 2007. I did not ever receive my dvds, but the company did not hesitate to charge my credit card 58.99 and an additional 16.99 right away. I had sent numerous emails and tried to call them at the 1800 number posted on their web site I have not heard from anyone since Jan.7,2008 after they said my order was on its way. They gave me a false tracking number to track my order. Now I am out almost 80.00, my mother never got her christmas gift and I don't know how to get my money back.