Ultimate Warranty Corp. / Extended warranty is no longer valid through Ultimate Warranty Corp. and my dealership, Gene Norris, is out of business too!

1 21Rocky River, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-576-5113

07/2008
My husband just found out that the extended warranty he purchased through Gene Norris Dealership in Middleburg Hts., Ohio for ($1, 980.00) under Ultimate Warranty Corp., Rocky River, Ohio is no longer valid because Ultimate Warranty Corp. is out of business. We cannot go back to the dealership because they too are out of business! The way these two companies conducted their business is appalling! How do we get our money back?!

More Ultimate Warranty Corp. Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• La
      5th of Feb, 2009

We bought the warrenty through Doherty in Medina . The only resason we boought the warrenty was if we didn't use the warrenty by the time it was up we would be paid back 1000.00 of the 1600.00 We would call they would tell us we had to wait till April . April would come they told us the following April . in these hard times I told my husband to call and tell them we not waiting any longer to find out the are bankrupt . We have a call into Doherty hoping he does something

• Mo
    Ultimate Warranty Corp. - none payment
    Custom Car Care
    Decater
    Indiana
    Phone: 260-724-2210

I purchased a 2003 chevy montecarlo from custom car care on 2/14/04 and also a ext. warranty from ultimate warranty corp.that same day for 7yrs. 125000 miles for the price of $1299. and on 2/18/08 with mileage at 78714, I needed to use my warrenty, found out from chevy dealership that the warranty was no good.cost me $3211.50 . I called ultimate did no goodwith that, I called custom car care where I purchesd from and was lied to by them. will I ever get my money.
    MORRIS W HONEYCUTT
    139 S. CRISMON RD. #7
    MESA, AZ. 85208

• Na
      6th of Jun, 2016

The warranty company has paid for my claims to date. But most recently it took them 4 days to send a claims adjuster to confirm the needed work on my vehicle. Also, the dealer let me know that there was a problem that the warranty company was responsible for but they tried to get the dealership to make a temporary fix to resolve the solution... hoping I would not complain again. Fortunately the dealership alerted me to what they were attempting to do.

• Je
    Ultimate Warranty Corp. - NON PAYMENT pf 2 Claims
    SELF
    Rigby
    Idaho
    Phone: (208) 745-0836

I have Contract No. UC-946027 with 2 outstanding claims which have not been paid for yet.
    #C3000229649, dated 2/18/08 in the amount of #215.69 and
    #C000218050 since 10/03/2007 in the amount of #343.56 to Trylor Chevloret.

Please let me know what is the status of these 2 claims.

• Th
      6th of Jun, 2016
    Ultimate Warranty Corp. - Warranty is a rip-off!

This company will do everything in it's power to not pay a claim. When they do pay a claim it's amazing how little they say they are responsible for. This is a big rip-off and a bigger headache.