Ultimate Shopping Network / Multiple problems: Poor quality / Returned merchandise / No refund
On 9/3/2006 I ordered a ring from the Ultimate Shopping Network (USN) and $1,649.00 was charged to my account on that day. I received the ring two or three weeks later. I was very disappointed with the quality of the ring and returned it within a week of receiving it. I followed their instructions for the return and have documentation of proof of their receipt of the return. In a subsequent phone conversation with USN customer service I was informed that it would take two billing cycles to process the credit to my charge account. I have never received my credit. I also received an have a copy of an e-mail where they offered me a store credit with an additional 10% to cover my inconvenience. I said that I wanted a refund. My credit card company is now saying that there is nothing that they can do because they can not find any information on how to contact USN because all of their numbers have been disconnected.
More Ultimate Shopping Network Complaints & Reviews
- Ultimate Shopping Network - No refund to cancelled order 
- Ultimate Shopping Network - Returned item and no refund received 
- Ultimate Shopping Network - How to get refunded 
- Ultimate Shopping Network - Fraud and cheating! 
- Ultimate Shopping Network - Fraud business practices!
- Ultimate Shopping Network - Sent item for repair and have not seen it since
- Ultimate Shopping Network - Never got my product or my credit back
- Ultimate Shopping Network - Not affiliated with any other company!