Ultimate Iron Works / Richard Wallace has Not delivered

On 4/5/2011 My Wife and I paid Richard Wallace of Ultimate Iron Works, $2500.00 for an Iron Door, we were told that if would take 4 to 5 weeks to complete. Well it's 06/17/2011 and we still have no door and no refund. We had called Richard Wallace about 3 weeks in and he said door was on track and would be done and installed within the next 2 weeks and after that is when the Non responsiveness started|.

those weeks come and go and NO DOOR, we call many times after that and get NO resonse at all from him|. Then a week later I get a call back from Richard who acts suprised the door hasnt been installed and apologies and says it will be installed this friday That was to be [protected]!.

I *** work and wait and call and guess what, no show and no call backs.. this goes on thru may till I get a call on 5/25/11 from a Joe with his company, hes says the glass is being delivered and they will install the door this friday on 5/27/11;. guess what again NO SHOW NO CALLS". I have called and requested my door or a refund several times and this guy doesn't care:. I have no recourse, So i am filing against him and his co. in court, have contacted the BBB and will be contacting the states attorneys office as this seems to be a habit for this guy. We will also be contacting a few local news sources as they have people that do reports on company like this.

Db

Comments

Oct 06, 2011

You should have paid attention to the previous posts over the last year. I wish i had. Even if he delivers the door the work will be substandard. He cuts corners everywhere and you will be disappointed because it will cost you more to fix the the installation. Richard Wallace has been charged with theft for the same yoou are just another victim. Ordinarily these are business issues, but this guy is easy to hate and take a personal crusade against.