Ultimate Introductions / Contract/communication issues

1 Mooresville, NC, United States

I signed up for the dating service Charlotte Singles, a branch of Premier Singles, in July 2008. The company was sold or went out of business - no one can give me a clear answer on that - and my account was apparently transferred to a company called Ultimate Introductions. Ultimate Introductions has no website, no e-mail contact information, and the only phone number I've been given goes directly to unidentified voicemail. I have left numerous messages and never received a call back. Also, the Premier Singles websites were deleted and we were not given any information about how to access the services, although I and other members continued to be billed. The service never contacted members to let us know about the new company or that the original company was going out of business. At this point, I just want OUT, but cannot find anyone who has access to my contract or who can answer my questions. If there are others dealing with this company, please feel free to contact me at deallp@gmail.com.

De