Ultimate Green Tea / False advertising!

UT, United States Review updated:
The company advertises for free samples for $3.97 and then ask for Credit Card info. After you submit all of this they advise you they will be sending you shipments every month and billing your credit card $79. There is no way to contact them or get taken off of their list.

Comments

Pa
  29th of Feb, 2008
Cannot find site to unsubscribe. They have too many letters in their address. Beware people!
Ag
  3rd of Mar, 2008

Ultimate Green Tea - Cannot find site to unsubscribe!
Ultimate Green Tea

Unable to unsubscribe for product. Company will bill me and retrieve 79.00 monthly for this product I don't want. Do not know how to stop company!
Je
  4th of Mar, 2008
I had the same problem with this yesterday. I looked under the Terms and Conditions and found the web site to unsubscribe. Try this link... www.greentea.performancehealthusa.com. Good luck!
Yo
  4th of Mar, 2008
I found this number 18882898740 on my online statement for my debit card. If you use the unsubscribe function, it only takes your name off the email list and doesnt delete your account information. You will probably have to get a new card with different numbers because it is impossible to reach them!
Yo
  4th of Mar, 2008
You can also ask your bank to try to get the charges reversed as an unauthorized debit to your account... I have called the number and you only get a recording stating that no operators are available to take your call. You can leave your name and number but they wont call you back.
Ni
  5th of Mar, 2008
Iam in the same situation, this compant is a total scam!!
Te
  6th of Mar, 2008
I have some information on Performance Health USA and I would like to share it with anyone interested if you would be willing to share your story with me. Please e-mail me at the address provided.
Cb
  8th of Mar, 2008
It is a scam. This is correct. Now they have your CC# and will start billing.
Va
  8th of Mar, 2008
I have tried to contact the above greentea.performancehealthusa.com I have talked with my bank representative. I mailed the greentea product back to the sender by "Certified Mail". I received a call, it seems as if the individual was an Asian woman. She informed me that she was a customer services representative, however not for the above company. The above company did not have a telephone number that I could call and cancel the membership, nevertheless, you are not able to unsubscribe on their web site. My bank is working with me on this matter. I would suggest to stay away from the web site complete. The above company have set their website up to the point you are not able to cancel your membership. The company will send you a supply of greentea for $79.95 within the Ten(10) days trial period. This is to deceive the American
people. You are trapped into their webb when you take the bait and purchase with your bank credit/debit card the sample for $3.97.
Jo
  9th of Mar, 2008
I have been trying to unsubscribe and can't find the link to do so.

I want to return the product but I don't have an address to do so. It does not work.

Please let me know what I can do.
Sh
  9th of Mar, 2008
i have been scammed also. please let me know what to do. i received a call on saturday, march 8th that the product is on its way.
Ta
  9th of Mar, 2008
This is a huge scam. This is false advertisement and the only reason that I signed up for this green tea was because they advertised Oprah Winfrey as their spokeswoman. Please do not order this product its no good.
Dt
  9th of Mar, 2008
I just need to know how to unsubscribe for this. It's giving me a headache
Wa
  10th of Mar, 2008
I also have been trying to contact them and cannot get to first base . They are listed as : Performance Health USA, llc. 3549 N. university Ave. S TE 375 Provo, Utah 84604, and the merchandise comes from POBox971090 Orem , Utah 84907. What deo I do to stop these shipments and charges?
Ni
  10th of Mar, 2008
I just wanted to try a free sample and cannot afford to pay 79 a month for anything. There has to be a way to stop this it is illegal. Help what can we do?
Je
  10th of Mar, 2008
I cancelled through the web site. then to make sure, I called 18882898740. Sure enough, my order had been cancelled. They gave me a calcellation number for my records.
They did not ask for the rest of the trial to be returned.
Gl
  10th of Mar, 2008
I am calling the police on your company
i want a refund
Pe

Ultimate Green Tea - No response, unable to stop charges
Performance Health USA, LLC
PO Box 971090
Orem
Utah
www.greentea.performancehealthusa.com

Ordered sample product on-line, charged S&H fees-$3.97, e-mailed and called company to stop sending another bottle. No response
Mr
  10th of Mar, 2008
everyone go here http://www.greentea.performancehealthusa.com/contact.php?cmd=unsubscribe_form
Mr
  10th of Mar, 2008
go here to unsubcribe http://www.greentea.performancehealthusa.com/contact.php?cmd=unsubscribe_form