Ultimate Grant Secrets / Charged unauthorized Money

1 Lufkin, TX, United States Review updated:

ordered a free CD from Ultimate Grant Secrets.All I was required to pay was 3.95 shippoing and handling.But my checking account was charged an additional $74.95 for mwembership.Which I did not authorize or want.I have filed a complaint with my Bank in this matter.From what I have read on this site, I am not the only one this company has cheated out of money.Something Needs to be done to these people.
Barbara

Comments

• De
      14th of Mar, 2009
    Grant Help Order / Ultimate Grant Secrets - Unauthorized Charges
    North Carolina

I paid shipping and handling for review of Ultimate Grant Secrets from Grant Help Order.com. I received the dvd. It was marked with red banner across the cover that said: $49.95 Value. three days of receipt, I was charged $74.95 and on the 4th day, $29.95!! I've called the related company phone numbers...It rings for about 12 times, then I get a fast busy signal. I have not reached an actual person after calling for three days. I have diputed the charge to my card. It will be investigated and credited after investigation is complete. The dvd content is dated back to 2006. I called for return authorization. I cannot get through to any rep.!

• Ra
      19th of Mar, 2009
    Ultimate Grant Secrets - Unauthorized Charged
    Ultimate Grant Secrets

I ordered a CD For the cost of $3.95 shipping only and was charged an additional $74.95 to my bank account. I DID NOT authorize this $74.95 charge. I did recieve the CD for the $3.95 I ordered but there was no contact imformation so I could dispute this charge.

19th of Mar, 2009
    Ultimate Grant Secrets - CD LOADED AND I CAN'T GET INFORMATION
    GRANT HELP ORDER
    2710 THOMAS AVE.
    Cheyenne
    Wyoming
    GrantHelpCenter.com

I'VE LOADED THE CD AND CANNOT GET ANY INFORMATION TO COME UP ON MY COMPUTER.
    THIS COMPUTER IS NOT BUT FOUR MONTHS OLDSO IT SHOULD LOAD EASILY.

• Na
      21st of Mar, 2009
    Ultimate Grant Secrets - extra charge on credit card
    Grant Help Order
    2710 Thomes Ave.
    Cheyenne
    Wyoming
    GrantHelpCenter.com

I paid $3.95 for a Grant Help Secret CD. I got the CD about 3 weeks later but I also have an extra charge on my Credit Card for $74.95
    I have called the 888 number on my credit card statement and get some foreign language speaking person. I have reported this to my credit card company.

23rd of Mar, 2009

hi we just found out they charged our bank acct the same exact money and we were only suppose to pay 1.95 for our cd, it messed our rent check and other checks from going through and sent a check we had writtin for a new car back to the dealer because of this!!! im furious

• Am
      26th of Mar, 2009

i was also charged 74.95 with out authorizing it. i have called a number of times to no avail. this is down right stealing.the attorney
    general needs to check this out. warnicka@bellsouth.net

• Ul
      2nd of Apr, 2009
    Ultimate Grant Secrets - Unathorized charges
    Tampa
    Florida
    Phone: 813-831-8976

I was charged 74.95 on 3/2/2009, 29.95 on 3/11/2009, 74.95 on 3/28/2009, i Did not athorize any these charges. I want my credit card credited the full amount and e-mail or call me with a cancelation # and do not charge my card any more, thanks, Steve Lee or ldiamond22@aol.com.

• De
      18th of Apr, 2009
    Ultimate Grant Secrets - Charges to credit card
    HLD

Ordered CD for 1.99, they continue to charge my credit card, $74.95 per month. The number they give to contact them is a directory assistance number and there is no such company listed.

• Vw
      1st of May, 2009

they charged me $2.95 and $74.95 and $24.95 and the cd doesn't work and i suspect it's some type of disguised spyware program so they can hack all our private info to rip us off more later.

4th of Jun, 2009

Is there anything that can be done about these thieves ?
    I too have been burned for 3 months... I complained to Wells Fargo after the first time and told them to NOT let this company ( ? ) steal anymore of my money... that di not work very well.
    Cancelled my card yesterday and guess I will have to see if they are able to steal anymore funds.
    Seems like these folks in Charleston, Nevis would make very good targets for some gun club somewhere.