Ultimate Grant Secrets / Charge my account 74.95 - unathorized membership fee

Phone: 888-662-8762

I ordered a grant writing cd and this was supposed to be free with the exception of shipping charges of 3.95.
I have since been charged an additional 74.95 for what would appear to be a membership fee - this was not authorized!!!
There is a number to call and all it says is to leave a message and someone will call you back - I have not heard from anyone and neither has several other people who have been charged this same amount. I have filed a complaint with my bank

Ju

Comments

Di
  25th of Feb, 2009

I also found today that a charge has been posted to my credit card for $74.95, I contacted my credit card company immedidately and am demanding a dispute.
These people that do these things are scam artists, and quite honestly I should have known better. I feel duped, but more importantly I am embarassed that I fell for this. Mea Culpa.
Meanwhile, my suggestion is to contact your credit card company and dispute the transaction.
Meanwhile, we should also contact Better Business Bureau, State Attorney General. In this economy we can't afford to give a company like this any leverage.
We should have all known that the old adage is true, you don't get something for nothing.
Good Luck to all, and if I come across any answers, I will certainly let you know.

An
  3rd of Mar, 2009

unfortunatly that charge for $74.95 was in the "terms " we had to agree to in order to buy this cd. I was lucky to find it and canceled my "monthly membership" the same day. but it get worse... this company seems to give your credit card # out to other companies that then charge things to your card. I had one from. MyFitness. I canceled my card and got a new one just to make sure this doesn't go any further! I feel bad enough that I should have known better too.

Ji
  7th of Mar, 2009

The same thing has happened to me there is new charge now showing up from IMIDOU INC II. I talked to my CC company. They are aware of this

Ga
  12th of Mar, 2009

I also had $74.95 unauthorized taken out of my account. I had not even received the CD when they charged me. I also thought the CD was for $49.95. I would have never spent $74.95 for a CD. This company is a rip off. I have put a fraud claim into my bank. I also received a charge from My Fitness and also put a fraud out on them and received a new card. The bank says these 2 companies are really the same person.

Gail in Florida

Ti
  13th of Mar, 2009

same thing happened to me and when i call the number it says its a 411 for 800 numbers and now i have no clue how to cancel it i just got the cd and it really doesnt help me one bit. can someone please help me before it cleans out my account tinaruss37@yahoo.com please email me and let me know what i can do thank you.

Ca
  15th of Mar, 2009

I just recieved my cd (the weekend) and my computer won't run it. So far the only number I have been able to find is not an 800 number and I don't think belongs to this company. Could you give me a number so I can see if I could return the cd. cvinmart@yahoo.com or zcwmartin@hotmail.com

Ca
  15th of Mar, 2009

dont have much to say

19th of Mar, 2009

Here is the Contact Information I can find for Ultimate Grant Secrets, I hope it helps who ever needs it, Good Luck!

(888) 662-8762

Office Hours:
Monday - Friday
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST
Grant Ventures Today Inc.
642 Main Street
Charlestown, Nevis

19th of Mar, 2009

Here is a address that I found online to unsubsribe:

Grant Writing Express
www.GrantWritingExpress.com

To unsubscribe:

2710 Thomes Ave
Cheyenne, WY 82001

Li
  20th of Mar, 2009

What a scam, I want my $74.95 returned to my account, it was unauthorized. Linda Kennedy

Th
  20th of Mar, 2009

I received my CD after the 7 day trial and was charged $49.50. After talking to the attorney general of my state and my bank to stop these charges, I finally got through to this number (888) 662-8762.
I told them that I have talked to my attorney and the attorney general and told them that I received the CD after the trial period expired. I am prepared to file the dispute, but I was told that my order will be canceled in 48 hours and my money will be refunded in 7 days.
I will be watching. Hope this helps anyone as I feel like a fool for falling for this. Creatures like that should be hung up by their marbles.

Ja
  20th of Mar, 2009

Same thing happened to me, the page does state that there is a membership fee of 39.95 per a month which you can cancel within 7 days after you order the CD. Nowhere can I find where the extra 35.00 dollars comes from.
The original page seems broken now, contact and unsubscribe links are not working. Went to the web site and used that to unsubscribe also intend to try phone contact. I am so tired of this underhanded activity by persons claiming to offer help.

24th of Mar, 2009

I, too, was scammed by these people. I was able to get thru to the 888-662-8762 phone number. They cancelled my "membership" and said that my money would be refunded in6-7 days. You can also go to website, www.granthelporder.com to unsubscribe. I also got their address from this website and filed a formal complaint with the government in Charleston, Nevis

Wc
  25th of Mar, 2009

scamed also am one my way to bank and then to lawyer these people are ###