ultimate grant secret/grant help / rip off

I ordered what I thought was a free grant secrets cd. It turned out to cost $74.95, once you sign up you have seven days to cancel, which was told in small fine print at the very bottom of the page. They do not give a number where you can speak to someone. You have to leave a message and hope they call you back.

Ni

Comments

• Ga
      2nd of Mar, 2009

I foolishly ordered the CD and gave my credit card number on 2/11/09. I cancelled immediately sensing something wasn't right. They responded they would cancel my membership, however about 5 hours later my card was charged the $3.95. No one answers the phone, always busy. I contacted the BBB of Wyoming and lodged my complaint, but it looks like tons of other people have done the same. I am investigating ways to get this company. How can they continue to do business on the internet. Does anyone know how the stop them? Gail

• Sh
      6th of Mar, 2009

I ordered this CD that was supposed to be $3.95 but one month later my card was charged $74.95. I've been trying to call to find out why I was charged $74.95 and not $3.95, but the line is always busy. How can a company that continues to scam the public be allowed to remain in business? Consumers beware!

• Mi
      12th of Mar, 2009

I wished I would have seen everyones comments about this b4 I order. This company is a big scam please do research b4 ordering anything online . The good thing about this is I always use a reloadable credit card when I order on line . So that card goes out the window lol .I have also tried to call and it is always busy . I wonder how they can do this and get away with it. Please people be careful.
    Michell