Ultimate Fares / Nightmare

Your Credit Card Company will protect you against all the charges. Believe me. I was their Billing Manager and I would take all their Billing Calls from upset customers who have been ripped off from this company.

Ultimatefares.com, Cheapflightsales.com, Arcade Travel, and Travel Services are all the same company doing off the wall fraud activities to their clients. I am in close contact with the old employees in their Boca Raton Office and they just told me the latest news that American Airlines has just pulled their plates which means these companies cannot book any travel with American Airlines because they even tried to scam them. These companies are known in the industry for Fraud!!! They even charged their clients for Travel Insurance when they don’t even elect it on their website and they are immediately charged with Travel Insurance. The owner told me half of his customers won’t even look at their Credit Card Statement so he will automatically make money on the Travel Insurance. When I worked their I would receive approximately 50 calls a day from mad clients stating to refund the travel insurance. Travel Guard is so fed up with them it’s not funny. If anyone has further questions, please feel free to ask and I will advise. For starters, if you feel you have been ripped off, call your Credit Card Company and file a Chargeback. Secondly, please read "Pissed Consumer" and read about these companies. All you need to do is go to Google.com and type in Reviews on Ultimatefares.com and you will see the nightmare stories. Stay Away I warn you. The owner’s phone number is [protected] and their address is 7100 Camino Real, Suite 402, Boca Raton, Florida. They say they are located in Las Vegas but that is also bogus.

Va

Comments

• Pr
      15th of May, 2008

Dear Sirs, 10.05.2008

I had been to Sekar store showroom ain Ambattur to purchase LG A/C (split 1.10) which I did. First thing I was disappointed that they have stated LG dealer will be sendign a guy for installation of A/C .But they havent turned up till 15/05/2008./ We are Keep on trying to reach them and informed about this installation . They told service guys will be coming but no responses.

The person whom we contacted are ganapathy and shajiv .
    There are contact numbers are 9962000526 and 9962000527.

Complaint number : s8c51300581 There is no responses and its an poor services by LG.

Very disappointing.

Yours faithfully
    G.Prakash
    Cell : 984114430

26th of May, 2008
    Ultimate Fares - Total scam and dishonest business practice
    www.ultimatefares.com

I attempted to purchase tickets on the ultimate fares website, but the website showed "website error, please contact agent at 1-800 number". I called their website and the agent said they were experiencing very high volume and to keep refreshing my browser until I got a confirmation. I never did, the error message kept coming up, so I bought the tickets directly from the airline. Then, I check my email. Three reservations had been made. I called them back immediately and explained what had happened and my discussion with the agent re: refreshing my browser which resulted in many purchases of the same ticket and told them I didn't need any of the tickets, since I bought them from the airline directly. They charged me $50 a piece for the tickets and $24 a piece for an 'agent fee' which means talking to agent on the phone. I challenged the fees on my credit card and they couldn't get UF to rescind their charges, so my cc company paid the $24 fees, but not the $50 fees. Now they hound me day and night, by phone, email and mail that they are going to charge me the full amount for all of the tickets, plus the $50 fee for each. Unbelievable. A total scam and dishonest business practice.

11th of Jul, 2008
    Ultimate Fares - Fraud
    www.ultimatefares.com

I have called and I have written twice and then had to FAX a request for a refund of a charge that I did not make. On July 5, 2008 I made a purchase of an Airline ticket round Trip to the Philippines. I was advised to wait for 2 E-Mails to verify my purchase and booking. I received one E-Mail without a Ticket confirmation number. 48 hours later when I had not received a second e-mail I called the required number and was rudely advised that my name was not in the computer and I had not purchased a ticket from ultimatefares. I tried to advise the woman that answered the telephone that I was charged $63.48 by a company called Travel Guard for flight/Ticket Insurance. I was advised that they knew nothing of the transaction and I must have purchased it. Why would I purchase Travel Insurance when I had not even received a Ticket? I then called my credit card company who in turn called Travel Guard. Travel Guard International Advised me that I purchased the Insurance and should have received an E-Mail reflecting such. I assure you that I did not purchase the Insurance nor did I receive an E-Mail verifying such. (Spam File Either) I was then told that I had to FAX a letter to the company to cancel a Travel Insurance Policy that I did not purchase. Why did Ultmatefares give my credit card information to another company for flight insurance without even verifying my flight. At this time I have no flight and I am sceptical about visiting ultimatefares again or recommending them to friends. Below is a copy of the first E-Mail I received even though I was advised that I had never booked a flight through Ultimatefares.Com

Ticket Confirmation

Reservation Number / Reference Code : UNABLE

Dear Christopher m mercadel

Thank you for booking flight ticket in UltimateFares.com.

• Ya
      3rd of Feb, 2010
    Ultimate Fares - Cancellation
    Ultimate Fares

Purchased airfare thru Ultimate fares to attend a very import family gathering. Arrived at the airport confirmation documents in hand only to be told Ultimate Fares had cancelled my tickets without notifying me. I was at the airport without a ticket, confirmation in hand, had to repurchase ticket on the spot, it cost me an extra $500.00. They blamed my bank, my bank blamed them, it was a mess and no one, no one reimbursed me for my loss. Fortunately, I got a good rate, but unfortunately, I ended up paying quite a bit more for the tickets than I should have if there had been proper ocmmunication and good customer service from this company. Risky.

• Vi
      26th of Feb, 2010

I won't burden you with my tragic story but take my heed and do not use Travel Guard, they are rip off artists, they require a library full of documentation to even qualify for a review to see if you are eligible to receive the reimbursement YOU PAID FOR. And I mean you have to have every receipt every conformation number, every doctor, every hospital, every every every. Then they take months to review and won't even talk to you unless it has been 5 weeks, ( I am serious) says so right on their form! Then no matter how much proof you have or how many doctors that verify and even write hand written notes to re-verify they will refuse to pay you. Don't bother wasting your money! And what is really sad their premiums are huge, so you pay top dollars for nothing. However a small portion of our trip I booked on Expedia and their insurance was cheap and they instantly refunded my money, no questions asked. They are cold hearted bigots and if I could figure out a way to put them out of business I would write a million of these.

• Vi
      26th of Feb, 2010

10th of Aug, 2016
    Ultimate Fares - Beware of them
    www.ultimatefares.com

Yes there is a certain amount of personal responsibility, but if they can't act like other people who do the same business, they shouldn't do it.

I got a confirmation email from then, then nothing. When I called them after 24 hours, like they said to do, they told me that they had no record of the reservation and that the flight was 66% more money.

The email I got said that my credit card was charged and I was confirmed but that was a lie. They told me on the phone that was just an automatic email and didn't mean anything. Huh?!? And why don't I get the automatic email telling me it didn't work?? i am indeed pissed.

10th of Aug, 2016