Ultimate Executive Travel LLC / Scam travel deals

1 2417 Welsh Road Suite 21-#337, Philadelphia, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 215-613-7882

I received this so called "free cruise" after attending a travel presentation in Long Beach, CA. I should have realized then that nothing worth having is "free". We had to pay via money order a deposit of $250 before having an opportunity to review and potential travel experiences. After months of waiting and multiple phone calls to the travel agency, I finally received a call a month prior to the anticipated travel dates telling me how much it would cost me to take one of the two cruises I had requested proposed travel dates for. One would cost me $1700 and the other $2600. How ridiculous when I could book these cruises my self for much less. Inside cabins were going for $619 and balcony cabins for $929. These rates were cheaper than if I booked the FREE CRUISE through Ultimate Executive Travel LLC. So much for the free cruise. Now the only way I could get a refund would be via a "travel credit" and I'd only receive $198 of my $249 originally paid. "Travel Credit can only be used on travel booked through Ultimate Executive Travel LLC for future travel. I must request the credit in writing by US Mail and the credit would be issued by the end of the month. I'm not holding my breath.

WHAT A SCAM!!! They need to be reported as they give travel agencies a bad name.

Comments

8th of Jun, 2012

I completely agree with you, I attended the same conference in Long Beach and the same exact thing has happened to me. This is a complete scam and I am more than willing to file a class action lawsuit with you, we are more than likely not the only ones that have gone through this.