Ultimate DVD shop.com / Big time SCAM!

Parker, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 303-583-2830

On Dec 5, 2007, I purchased Johnny Cash show DVDs for holiday gift. As with others, no confirmation email (as promised) and no follow-up with phone calls and emails. I was billed approximately $160.00 and NO product! On Dec 29, I was told the item shipped via "Canada Post" courier, but the tracking number doesn't exist. THIS COMPANY MUST BE SHUT DOWN AS THEY ARE A TRUE MENACE AND SCAM!!

Comments

Sh
  6th of Feb, 2008
I wish I had read this site before I ordered, I have been ripped off too, I am from England so not only was I charged over 100 dollars for my Step by Step dvds but 70 dollars shipping too, I ordered on the 11th of November 2007 and its now Feburary 6th, thats almost 3 months, I spoke to the chat people almost every week and I got "we are so sorry for the delay, it will be shipped next week" I have been told this so many times now and have got nothing, its almost as if the chat people really believe you will recieve them because they are very convincing, then I get an email saying I was a priority order and they understood if I wasnt prepared to wait they would refund me my money, they havent! Emails go unanswered and I can no longer get on the chat line, you have to send a message instead and that too goes unanswered, I am so upset, that show wasnt shown in England fully and now I will never get another chance!