Ultimate DVD Shop / Fraudulent company!

I was charged for the order but never received the product. E-mails are not returned and the phone number listed on the website is disconnect. For others who have also been taken by this company, I am first filing a complaint for internet fraud with http://www.ic3.gov/.

If I don't get a response/resolution from them I will try other avenues for reporting internet fraud. Companies like this should not be allowed to continue scamming people.

Vi

Comments

• Va
      14th of Jan, 2008
    Ultimate DVD Shop - Fraud & cheating!
    UlimateDVDShop
    www.ulimatedvdshop.com

Ordered a box set. The web site looked good. Waited 8 weeks now. No product. Live Support says it is in the mail just check the tracking number provided. That number is invalid. They blame Canadian Post Office. The Post office told me they were a scam. Lucky for me my Credit Card canceled the order. Now I have to get a new card. They have several sister sites on the web. All appear run the same way.

• Ti
      6th of Feb, 2008
    Ultimate DVD Shop - Scam!
    Alexander
    Arkansas
    www.ultimatedvdshop.com

I also placed an order with these people on Jan 12... it is now Feb 6. Have called many times, numerous e-mail... have received nothing from them except their name on my credit card statement for $78.18. I am on the phone with my bank as I speak trying to recover my money...

• Gr
      8th of Feb, 2008
    Ultimate DVD Shop - Ordered DVD's never received!
    Phone: 1-877-788-show
    www.ultimatedvdshop.com

I ordered several DVD box sets and have never received one. Received one e-mail confirming order. Now the phone numbers are not working and e-mails are not answered. So far my credit card has not been charged.

• De
      27th of Feb, 2008

I PLACED AN ORDER IN JANUARY AND I TOO HAVE NEVER RECEIVED MY PRODUCT AND I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF. NONE OF MY EMAILS WILL BE RETURNED AND TODAY ALL OF PHONES HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED.

• Ka
      27th of Feb, 2008

I ordered some tapes from Ultimate Dvd Shop and never received anything. They also said that they were going to charge my card one month after our bank had paid them. We have called and e-mailed many times and never get a response. I appreciate the information I received on this site from all of you.

• Su
      28th of May, 2008
    Ultimate DVD Shop - Product ordered not recieved
    Ultimate DVD Shop

I ordered Judging Amy and instead received Allie McBeal. I called and was told that I would receive my correct order soon. Never received! I can no longer contact them as they do no answer their phone or respond to my E-mails. Do not be deceived by the Ultimate DVD Shop. They are scammers.

• Ho
      25th of Apr, 2009

I placed an order to this company over a year ago. After leaving countless messages on their answering machine, I did finally receive my order. However, it was bootleg and the quality was awful. I am not even sure how it could have passed through customs unnoticed. I am out over $100. Next time, I'll stick to Amazon. They are at least reliable.