Ultimate colon cleanse / They still charged my CC

1 11701 east 53rd ave.Denver, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1800-690-0844

I ordered this product online they stated it was free you didn't even have to pay shipping. But they ask for CC once you get to the end where you put your shipping information. I did that. Then i checked my account there is a charge for the product $77.00. So i called them; they stated it was just to make sure it was not a phony account and they could speed up the process for the refund it would take 24hours. Yeah Right!!! This all took place friday today is monday no refund. I called all weekend, got a recorded message call back during normal business hours. Well it's was hours of operation when i called and same message. I called today (monday) i was told they could give me a email address to request my money back sooner. YEAH RIGHT!!! sO i'M SHT OUT OF LUCK. THERE IS NO FREE TRIAL THERE IS NO FREE TRIAL!!! I hope it works.

Comments

• Or
      18th of Sep, 2009

Hi Moe Better Blues,

I'm the founder of Organica Research and I'd like to personally apologize for your bad experience.

You should have NOT been charged for 30 days and I'm looking into how this might have happened. Additionally, I want to make sure that you're refunded right away.

I've contacted you directly via this website and look forward to hearing back so we can get you taken care of immediately.

Thanks again and I hope we can earn your trust again.

Sincerely,
    Buck
    Founder
    Organica Research - Better Health, Naturally!
    www.OrganicaResearch.com