Ultimate Bet On Line Poker Room / Rigged

United States Review updated:

Ultimate Bet uses mules to sit on tables with high pay outs. This web site is rigged. Ultimate Bet employees players to log on and play against agressive players with large bank accounts. Ultimate bet then allows the agressive player to win on out draws. This build the confidence of that player. The Sites players are then sat around the player and begin to suck out on every game. Deal with give AA against KK and provide JJ and A 10 suited to another. The ultimet bet will then flop a flop that is benefical to all players on the board. The Target is the aggressive "big money fish". Ultimate bet will flop a high percentage win hand to the player (fish) with the Aces. It draws in two players. the scam is when ultimate bet then gives their player the case king on the river.

This is an old scam that has been arouond since three card monty. I would never play on ultimate bet again.. Oh yeah their new Bad Beat pot has paid out several times 100K each time. What you don't know it paid out to their plants not legitamate players..

I quit because of their business practices.. I made a lot of money running this scam.. I just wanted all to know about

Comments

Pa
  14th of Nov, 2008
I agree with this.. I have seen the most unreal flops on UB. I have seen AK delt to three player and AK on the flop. I have seen more suck outs from players that should have never been in the hand. Why would anyone stay in on 3 4 off suit with to riases in front of them. The I realized why. UB flops 3 4 A, this give the so called fish trip aces, since UB delt him AA. The winner knew what the flop would bring, why else would you stay in with 34 off with two re raises in front of you.. The river drops the 4 for a boat over trips. That pot was in excess of 1220 dollars.. Come on, this site needs to be investigated..
Mi
  14th of Nov, 2008
I lost over 2000 dollars playing on UB, I agree it is rigged. I never got sucked out so often with stupid players. UB would deal KK against QQ all the time. The odds on pair against pair is 49% to 51%. but the flop would be A Q K. UNREAL
Ni
  14th of Nov, 2008
STAY AWAY from UB it is rigged.. Lost my A## on this site on crazy callers and flops. I watch the world series and never saw these types of flops in my life.

Who regulates these types on sites? How do we know that they are not being manipulated by the main office.. UB takes very little off each game.. The amount of money it takes to maintain the servers only is quit a bit..

It would be so easy to scam us, since we don't see what is going on behind the scenes.

Can't someone investigate this site?????
Co
  17th of Nov, 2008
i play 1 sit n go at most at carbon per day
every time i lose with one of my best hands of the day

here is todays loss :

You Were Dealt (7d, 6d)
cdmuir1 Raised to 300
terrygo Calls 225
tblack0586 Folds
Dealing Flop (4c, Th, 8d)
terrygo Checks
cdmuir1 Shows (Jh, Qh)
terrygo Shows (7d, 6d) -------------- > low straight
cdmuir1 Wins 6, 360 from Pot 1 with : King High Straight

-----------

last week i lost an all in when some 1 called my KK with 9 10 off suit PRE FLOP and hit the 2 pair

all the sites are rigged for wild cards so u get addicted imho
We
  2nd of Apr, 2009
Just this morning i was dealt 8h 9h, the flop came up 7s 10c 7h, turn was jh, then river was queen of clubs, so im all good right? Reasonable thing to do is go all in right??? WRONG this supposed "Real Player" turn over a ### head pocket queens. So either some ### hole just had amazing luck or i fell victim to Ultimet Bet's cheating ###.
Ul
  10th of May, 2009
Ultimate bet is so rigged it's unbelievable. i can't believe i lost a lot of hard earned real cash on that rigged site... how many times can i lose top set to runner runner straight on an all in... complete bullshlt
Ed
  13th of Jun, 2009
i will never put money in ulitmate bet site or any other online poker site. I am a believer that all this site are ###. Cheating mother ###ers. I have played poker live in casinos and house poker they the cards are dealt in these sites are not no way close to what this sites are doing. I will never deposit any of my money ever in this site if you think online poker is not rigged then you are a part of this cheating systmem. ### onine poker.
Gv
  26th of Aug, 2009
This site is ###in pathetic, but not only is the site bull ### on the flops it hands out, but half the players on there are ###in ###s as well and they dont now how to play poker, its all in every other ###in hand. You could not guess how many times ive had gtreat hands and have been beat when someone stayed with a ### hand and rivers, it ###ing frustrates me to no end. LEARN TO ###IG PLAY.
Gv
  26th of Aug, 2009
Thats UB by the way people
Dz
  20th of Oct, 2009
This site is soo freaking rigged its not even funny. I was at the table when potripper was cheating and I called it before all the news came out. I knew he was cheating and in the chat box i even stated that he was cheating. However the site wouldnt' release the chat history. There is no doubt in my mind that this site is rigged. 95% of time when I get my money in allin I lose regardless of the starting cards. I seem to never suck when I'm behind and I always lose when I'm ahead. I have studied statistics and there in is no way in hell this just a product of variance. The site is programed so that certain people lose and certain lose, what ever they use as their profit maximizing formula it leaves no room for anything that approaches the rim of proper probability. So if anyone executives from AP/UB is reading this I just want you to know their are people who know what you guys are up to and that this will catch up to you.
Ja
  27th of Oct, 2009
The site is corrupt, eg: you will be given AA (now don't bet big on this just to see what happens) there will always be a (pair > trips) or a (suited hand that flushes) in the same hand as your AA.
Now do the right thing with your AA and see the result - it will be the same - you are going to lose...
Done this a number of times and seen the same result. Don't waste your money on this site, its bad track record speaks for itself.
Wh
  27th of Nov, 2009
i was playing blackjack on ultimate bet and i somehow managed to turn 10 dollars into 100 dollars. But theres this button that says click the same bet, which is right beside the bet half your stack bet. I accidentally clicked the bet half your pot and i lost. what was ### about it, i couldnt take my bet back. cheating ### could of at least given me a chance to take my money back i worked 3 months to build it up just to lose it all on a bet
Ma
  10th of Dec, 2009
just to post something about a 7 10 7 flop and turn is J i might call an all in bet depending on how the hand started my read is mostly does he or does he not have a seven esp. if i have pocket Q's and im a fish who cant let go a hand, this is not a case of cheating but regardless UB IS A SCAM...dont throw away ur money fixed flops bots people on the inside theres no regulation in the system what are we STUPID.?
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
oh yes its rigged and bodog is even more rigged1BODOG CHEATS EVERYONE!
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
stay away from bofraud poker its fixed!
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
BODOG USES HOUSEPLAYERS AND HOUSEBOTS!
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
BODOG POKER IS A COMPLETE SCAM STAY AWAY!
  11th of Dec, 2009
THE ONES WHO DEFEND ONLINE POKER ARE PART OF THE CHEATING!
  11th of Dec, 2009
TRUE POKER AND CAKE POKER ARE FIXED TOO!
Aa
  13th of Jan, 2010
check out www.pokerstarf.com and go to ultimate bet reviews it tells you all you need to know about Ultimate Bet. ###in ###!!!