Ultifreshwell / Scam

I ordered a trial sample from Dazzlewhite.com after reading what I thought was a genuine advertisement from a satisfied customer. I paid £11.90 for postage and packing. The advertisement did not clearly state that I would become a Club Member for Dazzlewhite and for two other memberships. I have had money taken from by bank account for a membership, 3 months supply of a product I have still not received and memberships I did not even know I have. If I hadnt gone online to complain on Dazzlewhites chat window, I would not have known about the other 2 memberships. So far I have had at least £250.00 taken from my account by all 3 of these companies, Dazzlewhite.com, Ultifreshwell and a weightloss company. I am certainly going to my bank to put in a complaint. Dazzlewhite is a scam and they should not be allowed to advertise.

Comments

• Me
      10th of Sep, 2009

They are doing this to me too. I am currently talking to my bank about this. Not to mention, yesterday I made sure I called and canceled everything and this morning they charged me $79.28 and maybe another 25 bucks too. They use so many different company names that it is all too confusing. Luckily my bank can make the connections.

• Le
      10th of Sep, 2009

Ripped me too the ###ers, i will burn their distribution centre down if i dont get a refund, ###ING WANKERS

• Ha
      11th of Sep, 2009

I to was charged 79.28 from a company called Ultifreshwell. I was NOT aware of any membership with this company. The ad said free trial and no where did i see where u were joined into anything. I search and look for these such things when i look into free trials and once again i seen no where on the site where i would be charged any attionial charges. I am very dissatisfied and will do everything i can to get my money refunded!!
    I have attoneys who love this ###!!

• So
      11th of Sep, 2009

I was afraid I'd been scammed, but actually when I called their US customer service number 888-948-5508 I received a friendly representative immediately. She was extraordinarily helpful and set up a return merchandise authorization (RMA) and reversal of the $79.28 charge on my credit card. I just have to send any unused product back to the company at my own expense.

• Ol
      11th of Sep, 2009

There are actually (3) charges going through; ultifreshwell, VH Access, and Whitesmile. I was totally stumped at the charges on my credit card and started doing some phoning, they are quite "nice" on the phone and cancel easily, but doesn't return the $'s that way. Not everyone keeps the packaging I guess, me included, so no return.

• So
      14th of Sep, 2009

Well, well, well, this is exactly why I don't like ordering through cyberspace. Just got off the phone with a young lady who said she would promptly refund the money to my card. We will see if it happens. By the way, the number that came up through my bank for the charges was no good. Didn't find out about the Ultifreshwell until I typed it in google and this scam site came up. Thanks for the posts and the info.

• Fu
      14th of Sep, 2009

they are now going through a new company name to charge your credit card. it is called pristinehealth instead of ultifreshwell. they will charge $79.28 for those small sample tubes. the phone 888-948-5508 number doesn't seem to be working so you have to go to their website and do a chat session. http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/contactus.php
    the other companies are: World Club Fitness at 866-407-3685 and Weight loss resources: 866-417-6059. Call immediately to cancel. I had 2 charges for the $79.28 made in one month on my credit card. In addition to $8.53 and $6.95. What scammers, these companies have no morals. How can they get away with giving your credit card number out to 2 other companies. Fine print sucks..now we all learned our lesson.
    P.S. I was never offered a refund if I retured the product. I am glad that someone brought it up. I will definitely try to set that up.

• Ac
      14th of Sep, 2009

All of this crap happened to me as well. Hey get Acai Burn for 1.00 something and we will send you 14 day trial which is really a month trial so weather you cancel or not you get charged so it's a win win situation for them. I canceled 3 times. You have to send the product back and all of this for nothing. A Head Ache. Geez! Here is the real number if those don't work. I just cancelled all of my orders. and they say they will refund my money we shall see!

1-888-591-2190

and whatever company they are under pin there butts to the ground but scamming us on this stupid weight loss biz. We should just get out of the house and do it the old fashion way and work it off like a horse.

Thanks?

• Re
      15th of Sep, 2009

I too have found today thaat this thieving company has taken $79.28 (£47.54) from my bank account debit card without my consent PLUS the ### charged me £11.90 postage for a crap tooth whitener pen that burns the gums and lips PLUS it took weeks to arrive and was sent from within the UK. They are the ultimate scammers and I blame the AOL website for advertising this product when they must have known from past comments that it is a scam

• Ta
      16th of Sep, 2009

I went through the same thing as everyone else. When I contacted my bank's fraud department they gave me the alternate number to call. The one on the credit card charge was 866.948.5508. All I got was a recording saying someone would get back to me. No-one has called me back yet!. But the bank gave me this number: 866.989.2686. I got a live person & a NEW cancellation number and a confirmation number to put on the outside of the pacakage I return. I found that the Dazzle White made my teeth too sensitive & also didn't make any more difference in colour than the strips from the drug store! Use the phone number the bank gave me. You will probably get a live person like i did. I'm still furious with the company for putting me through this mess but I'm also thinking I learned a valuable lesson. READ ALL THE FINE PRINT ON THE ORDER PAGE . . even when it's "over to the left of your credit card information" where you normally wouldn't be looking because you're focusing on getting the information in there correctly!! (There's a reason for placement in ads). Anyway people, GOOD LUCK with your fight. Let's make sure that TRUTH IN ADVERTISING is still enforced along with prominent placement of any "catches" to the deal. Agreed? Good! We WILL win in the end.

• Su
      17th of Sep, 2009

This is a transcript of my "live chat" hope it helps
    You are now chatting with 'Falon'
    Falon: Hello and welcome to DazzleSmile. I'll be your live operator today. May I know with whom I am chatting with?
    Falon: Hi, are you here to place an order?
    you: no thank you I would like to cancel
    Falon: Could you please provide me with your full name, email address and postal/zip code, so that I can pull up your details?
    Falon: The shipment which you received as your trial was a full months supply, you had 14 days trial period, since you decided to keep your product, you were charged $79.28 as you completed the trial period frame of 14 days.
    you: I would like the $79.28 charged to my visa on Sept 12 reversed
    Falon: You have been removed from the auto ship program and you will not be receiving any further shipments. As per the Terms and Conditions you agreed to before placing your order, your card has been charged the discounted rate of $79.28 for the first shipment of Dazzle Smile Teeth Whitening after the completion of the trial period.
    Falon: Your cancellation # is *******
    Falon: If you wish to be refunded, All you need to return the unused portion back to us.
    you: that one small tube is $79.28??? Can I return the unused portion for a refund as it hurt my teeth and I cannot use it?
    you: where do I send it?
    Falon: We are unable to process return requests via live chat because of privacy and security reasons.
    Falon: Please contact our member support staff at our toll-free number for all return information:
    Falon: The number to call is 888-948-5508. They are available 5:00 AM – 8:00 PM (MST) Monday to Friday. On Saturdays, they are open from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (MST). They are closed on Sundays.
    you: do I need a return authorization?
    Falon: Yes, You have to return shipment with RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization) which will be provided by phone support.
    you: the number on my bank statement is 8669485508 not 888-948-5508
    Falon: To get assistance via phone, please call at this number: 1-888-948-5508
    Falon: They are available 5:00 AM – 8:00 PM (MST) Monday to Friday. On Saturdays, they are open from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (MST). They are closed on Sundays.
    you: thank you very much
    Falon: Thank you very much for chatting with us today. We hope the rest of your day is an excellent one.
    Falon: Please feel free to come back for any further assistance.

• Bh
      17th of Sep, 2009

This has been the most exhausting experience for the orginal price of $3.00. There should be a way that a Class Act law suit should be started maybe then they will realize the damage that they cause. It it not true that their terms and instructions are so clear or this amount of people would not have been taken in by such devils. The amount of money they are swindling out of people all over the world has paid for their lawyers and publists to design a clever way of ripping hard working people off. This should fell right up there on the list of ID theft what's the difference. The companies are actually selling your banking information to other companies(which I found out are really the same companies with different names) your banking info. Cleanwhites (who refused to give their business lic # or let you speak to a supervisor Dazzlewhite (or is Elitepack) Health Cleans, Health Members, Worldfitness, and Weightloss Resources. All are the same crooks. How does these people sleep at night. I know that its a recession, but I suggest if there are any decent people left working there please get out since the whole company is going to hell with gasoline draws!! Plus the products sucks a big one. I also can't understand why website are letting them advertise on their sites. Things that are done for money. Beverly H. GA Peach

• Do
      21st of Sep, 2009

Ultifreshwell. I concur with all the above. My account was just charged with $40.04. The samples haven't even been used but the trial period, I noticed, has expired, with more charges coming if don't put a stop from the bank which wil cost me. Different company names, charges from everywhere. Dolores J.

22nd of Sep, 2009

I went through the same thing with acaiburn. a simple $4.95 free trial got me a $49.95 charge from ultifreshwell. when i called acaiburn, they said they have never heard of them. but i still cancelled my "memebership" that i didnt know i created and im sending the bottle back. lucky for me, my bank is very helpful and easy to talk to. they went ahead and helped me fill out a fraud claim and are revearsing the charge now. plus cancelled my card and sending me a new one so they cant keep charging me for crap i didnt order. last time i try a free trial over the net.

22nd of Sep, 2009

i got the same ###. i ordered a trial version from acaiburn for $4.95 and recieved a $48.92 charge from ultifreshwell. i dont even see that name anywhere on the form! lucky for me my bank helped me out and put in a fraud application for me and got it reversed. they also canceled my card so that this mistery company cant keep taking money for a membership i didnt apply for. i also canceled my surprise membership with acaiburn and sent the unused bottle back. after calling them, i found out that this $4.95 free trial was actually goin to charge me 90 bucks next week wether i called to cancel or not. good thing i did it as soon as i did. last time i try a free trial over the net. i cant stand companies like this. this is way my parents dont do ### online i guess.

22nd of Sep, 2009

sorry for the double post, i didnt know the first one went through

• Re
      23rd of Sep, 2009

I totally agree about Ultifreshwell. I am demanding a refund. I had no idea I had (allegedly) signed up to all of these products etc. I'm furious about it.

• Ay
      23rd of Sep, 2009

yeah, this Dazzlesmile is BS.. nothing worth $79.28. Looks like it was made in China for $.50. this is a SCAM, I don't care how good the product is, it's a total SCAM. If they are legitimate business, why don't they put a bold print that they will be Charge $79.28 after 14 days. I am gonna post this SCAM crap on every blog or website that I am humanly can type, and try to get this company is out of business...
    Stop posting your crap response about customer service, your advertisement is false and your product is crap for $79.28

• Lv
      23rd of Sep, 2009

this is a true scam, i mean who wants a trial that comes with a $80 account slasher, now i cannot afford to buy my newborn any formula, because my accounts are all screwed up, i am going to take full legal action against.

• Bi
      23rd of Sep, 2009

I can not believe VISA is still accepting their transactions.