ulta salonharassment

The new salon manager is so unprofessional her name is Andrea and has not one ounce of talent. Her favorite pass time is talking about other stylists behind there backs.
SHE over charges all her clients and is so inappropriate in everything that comes out of her mouth. I have worked at the salon for over 8 years now because she is jealous of me and my clientel I am being threatened and on the verge of losing my job. I am not going to take this lying down I will fight with everything I have.

Fd
Dec 27, 2014

Comments

• Ho
      Jan 29, 2015

I personally work with Andrea at the Plymouth Meeting store and was completely shocked at this review. Not only is she so sweet and professional but an amazing stylist and teacher. She is a team player and loves all her girls at the salon.There has one been one person that has been let go since Andrea has been the manager. And Andrea did not fire her. She... the person who wrote this review is ovbiously very hurt and feels like getting back at Andrea. But there are consequences to all actions and when you steal from the salon and store you will be let go. The Plymouth Meeting salon is a great place to work. Hopefully the false statements of F above will be ignored :)

• Fd
      Jan 29, 2015

The truth hurts stop pretending to be an employee that works with Andrea nobody that works with her would speak so highly of her get over it. she is not a wonderful person she is a horrible stylist and even worst teacher and overall two faced liar. Just the fact that you have to pretend to be someone else to comment on this shows what a weak person you are.if you're mouth is moving you're spewing lies.

Jan 30, 2015

Ok faith :) we know this is you

Jan 30, 2015

Who gets let go and then has the time to write a review on there boss. Bitter much? No one reads this crap anyway. Its funny how I even came upon this review. If writing about someone makes you feel better about your self keep typing. If your so happy with your current job why dwell on the past?? Get over it. All bitter words. Andrea is so talented and great. Dont believe the words on this upset and bitter past employee. God bless.

• Fd
      Jan 31, 2015

First of all Andrea this was written over a month ago I have let it go you are the one who is obviously so bitter that you have to pretend to be somebody else to comment on these boards. nobody cares what you have to say obviously this was written about you again you don't have the courage to come out and defend yourself against me yes this is faith who the hell are you. Again it just goes to show the character of the person you are now I see why your son refuses to live with you that's pretty bad when he picks an abuser over his own mother although if it came out of your mouth that was probably a lie too and how's the breast cancer going has the diagnosis changed again lol get over yourself this will be the last breath I ever waste saying your name so Andrea hope you have an absolutely miserable life which I'm sure being the person you are you will.