Ulta Lean Green Tea / Credit Card Payment Scam

1 Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

I ordered the 30 day "free" sample in July 08, expecting to be billed $6.95 for shipping. I did not read the tiny printed terms and conditions on the BOTTOM of the confirmation page ... conveniently located way below the "Process My Order button. I received the product 22 days later (which arrived with no info regarding the 15 day cancellation period) so was shocked when I received my credit card statement with charges of $6.95 and $69.87. When I called to complain the company advised me of the terms & conditions and advised that if I send the items back they'll apply a credit to my credit card ... my only concern is that it'll cost me ~$30.00 to send it back and there's no guarantee they'll ever credit back the charges. THIS IS A SCAM ... do not order this product!!!

Comments

7th of Oct, 2008

I was also scammed by this company. I called my bank and got the number of the company that put the charges on my card. This is the number they gave me. 866-540-9633. I was able to cancel any further shipments. I have yet to send the product back to the company, but was told that if I sent the product to this address, that I would get a refund to my credit card in 7-10 business days. P.O. Box 2003 Riverton, UT 84065

I hope this is some help to you all.

• If
      8th of Oct, 2008

I too fell for this scam. And two months later charges are still appearing on my card. I have left a phone message as they are not open after 5:20 Mountain Time (so the message said). I have also sent an email to their site. Tomorrow I will be dialing the number until I get my credit.