ULTA/ hair &stylist& Trina / worst hair dying and service experience!

1 82 The Promenade, City Place at the PromenadeEdgewater, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 201 313 0049

That’s the worst hair salon! Never ever dye your hair at the salon located at ULTA Edgewater NJ Hair Salon, you will DEFINITELY regret it! The price is high; their standard of coloring is disaster. The service is just as bad as their skills (not that they have any skills whatsoever). It's basically a HORRID experience, and it resulted in a tragedy (my hair color is HORRIBLE)...
Stylist (I am not sure if she deserved to be called like that) Trina has no knowledge about coloring.
I simply explained to her that I wanted to go back to my natural color medium blond and I ended up with the worst hair color of my life. Now I have two tones - too dark near my roots and the rest is very light. Trina didn`t want to fix her mistakes. She forced me to talk to general manager of ULTA store who didn`t want to cooperate ether and solve the problem. So I left salon crying with horrible hair color .

Ju

Comments

• Ha
      16th of Feb, 2009

If the customer is unhappy, every salon is willing to fix it for them, at least the ones I've seen and that goes right down to the run of the mill 'Super-Cuts'. If I where you, I would contact them directly from the website. Not from the store location.

8am - 5pm CST Mon-Fri
    1-866-983-ULTA (8582)

That is the phone number given on their website, found here: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/common/contactUs.jsp;jsessionid=4D52010F67601E79A69DD5A92665502C

• Ju
      16th of Feb, 2009

I have done everything include contacting them directly from website. No response! Its terrible!

15th of Jun, 2009

Why do I get the feeling that you had gone into that salon with a home dye job of black 3 inches from roots to the very porous ends and expected your natural color to just miraculously be restored. Does not work that way, when will we learn?