ULTA/ hair &stylist& Trina / worst hair dying and service experience!
That’s the worst hair salon! Never ever dye your hair at the salon located at ULTA Edgewater NJ Hair Salon, you will DEFINITELY regret it! The price is high; their standard of coloring is disaster. The service is just as bad as their skills (not that they have any skills whatsoever). It's basically a HORRID experience, and it resulted in a tragedy (my hair color is HORRIBLE)...
Stylist (I am not sure if she deserved to be called like that) Trina has no knowledge about coloring.
I simply explained to her that I wanted to go back to my natural color medium blond and I ended up with the worst hair color of my life. Now I have two tones - too dark near my roots and the rest is very light. Trina didn`t want to fix her mistakes. She forced me to talk to general manager of ULTA store who didn`t want to cooperate ether and solve the problem. So I left salon crying with horrible hair color .
More ULTA/ hair &stylist& Trina Complaints & Reviews
- Ulta - rip off company 
- Ulta Cosmetics - ulta being investigated by govt for discrimination, lawsuit in works 
- Ulta - misleading salon charges 
- ULTA/ Instyle Magazine - charged my debit card without my approval 
- Ulta - ulta will not even exchange a fragrance without a customer receipt 
- Ulta Beauty - nyx foundation explosion
- Ulta Beauty - salon depts
- Ulta Beauty - hair salon
- Ulta Beauty - service
- Ulta Beauty - discrimination against customer