Ulta Green Tea Lean / credit card charge not approved

I ordered ulta green tea lean trial period for $6"95 and was later charge an extra $69.95. I did not aprove this order and would like it removed from my credit card and cancell all future orders...

Comments

• He
      14th of Oct, 2008

I also ordered the free trial.. then in 10 min I decided I was being dumb so I called to cancel... They said I had to wait a hour.. So I called in a hour got the cancellation code and everything.. They sd I would be charged 5$ for shipping and handling. I said no as i dont wnt anything shipped adn order is cancelled? so they said ok.. They were very nice about it.. That night I get a call confirming my order.. I am like no I cancelled it and he was like oh yea ok.. Next thing I know I recive a package from them.. I shipped it back unopen. I also see they charged me for the product and shipping 2 days after I had cancelled.. I have made a complaint with the BBB and also have it duisputed with my credit card provider.. As the Green tea company promised to reimburse the charges with in 5 days as I had called them .. they still 30 days later have not done that..