Ulta / misleading advertising

Phone: 949-636-7698

The ULTA beauty coupons are false and very misleading. They exclude "Prestige" products but you don't know until you get there that nearly every product in their store is "Prestige". Don't fall for it, go to the Mall and spend the same amount, at least you'll get decent service if you have to pay the regular price.

Ka

Comments

• Mo
      14th of Dec, 2008

Prestige is actually a small percentage of the total product ULTA has in its stores. I can't get over how many people get so bent over a $3.50 coupon! It doesn't even cover the TAX!

• Wh
      26th of Feb, 2009

Looking for Skin Whitening Cream? Excellent Cosmetic Effects here! Results in 2 weeks.100% Natural Ingrediants, 100% guaranteed or Money Back Guranteed. Have you ever wondered how comes so many Black, Asian and Indian celebrities are all very light skinned? Have you wondered why early childhood photos of many top celebs show a much darker skin colour than they have now?Do you still confused!!! Read testimonials from our clients and FAQ section for more details about our product,
    Visit www.whiteningcity.com or Mail back to us for a discount coupen at sales@whiteningcity.com

• Ca
      18th of Feb, 2010

Ulta Beauty is has pissed me off!! I went in there and made a purchase. They asked if I wanted to sign up for their discount card where you accumulate points based on how much you buy for discounts or whatever. So I say okay and fill out this form with my name, address, and email address. Then I pay for my purchase with my debit card. Then the guy working there says they are having a special for two free InStyle Magazines. He gives me this slip to sign. I read the fine print and it says they will automatically charge your card for a year's subscription after the two free issues so I DON'T SIGN it and say I'm not interested. Well then the guy says he's already signed me up and he can't take it back. What's the point of having a place for your signature if they can do whatever they want to whether you sign or not? So he gives me this number and website I can go to cancel it. I've called the number 4 times and just stay on hold forever. The website can't locate my account. I promise, if I get a charge for an InStyle Magazine subscription I'm going to go up to the store and demand my money back.