Ulta Beautyhair salon

My appointment at ulta hair salon was at 1pm I left at 630pm. Horrible experience:( I asked for a freshening of my blonde and color of my roots. Basically a total of $287! I specifically asked a brown on top to cover my roots. The color looks black and the blonde looks copper. I see no difference except for my gray hairs are covered. I also asked for a blunt cut. The cut looks horrible. I have so much hair and she didn't thin my hair out as much as she needed to. My hair basically looks like a wig. After hours of finally leaving I was about almost in tears. I go wait in a 15 min line to pay my service. My ulta card didnt go through. They had me call customer service on their phone and people were looking at me like I was some sort of criminal. I was in tears at this point of frustration. All i wanted was to pay and get the hell out. Finally 15 min later on the phone. They told me they blocked all transcations because about 2 weeks ago there was a suspicious transaction that I did not do. Finally they unblocked my card so i can use it for this service. I'm so upset.

Le