UlitimateDVDshop.com / Fraudulant site!

CA, United States Review updated:

I recently ran across a string of fraudulent websites when I was searching for Christmas presents. Ultimate DVD Shop, a sister company of TV Series, that is an alias for DVD Donkey and TV Addicts. I placed an order and received absolutely no confirmation as I was guaranteed. After many emails and phone calls (which no one was in to pick up) I canceled my credit card to avoid any fraudulent charges. After dealing with Ultimate DVD I discovered that it is just one of many fake websites that is set up promising box sets that aren't even real. There was a set that I found on all of the websites that was supposedly seasons 9 - 16 of the Simpsons which only up to Season 10 has been released. I strongly advise that no one order from any of these companies and if you have cancel your card/order immediately!

Comments

Ry
  15th of Dec, 2007
I totally agree. The Ultimate DVD shop is a fraud. I placed an order and my credit card was immediately charged. I never received any confirmation emails and no replies from emails to the company. I called my credit card and has the charge removed. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!
Ju
  16th of Dec, 2007
I was also scammed by Ultimate DVD Shop. I ordered a set of DVDs totaling $118 for my husband's birthday about 1 1/2 months ago, and have yet to receive them! I wrote to "someone" on the live chat, who promised that my DVDs had been shipped on 11/9/07, and would arrive in 12-14 business days. It's now 12/16/07 I have not seen them. I heard the same bogus voice mail every time I called, no matter what day or time. I left multiple messages asking someone to call back with no results. I had my credit card canceled for fear they would steal more money from me. I filed a complaint with my credit card company, which is now investigating. I plan to continue to do my own investigating, and urge everyone else who has been affected by these thieves to do the same These people should be located and brought to justice for what they are doing.