Uksteroidsupply, Lixuslabs.com / Scam

1 Germany Review updated:

I looked up eurobolic.com and found out they are also asiapharma.com so i am adding my complaint.

Don't order anything from eurobolic, you will be disapointed.

I ordered two items in february a week later i decided to change my order and was told that i can't cancel the current order and putting in a new order would be better. So i did actually ordered an additional item. In april, i received my 1st order and did not use it because it had particles swimming in it. I took it to a chemist friend and he told me it was tainted. I never received my 2nd order and was never contacted about any items being out of stock. I waited and waited because i was told that the 2nd order is on the way.

Besides the fact that nobody contacts you when items you ordered are not available (Even though the online status says they will) , they will never answer your email. I have send them several emails. I received one email about my refund stating that this particular department would not be responsible for it and i will be contacted by the "right" department soon.

I am still waiting for my order or refund. It's been a long time. It took them 8 weeks to send me any order (Let alone that it was tainted) . Who would have thought that ordering items online can take this long.

Good service would have been to 1) cancel an order when it was supposed to be canceled; 2) contact me when items turn out to be out of stock; 3) return emails 4) issue a refund in a timely manner! 5) not sell tainted asiapharma.com!

In summary, don't buy anything here, you will be disappointed!
Eurobolic.com does not deliver orders and the customer service is terrible.
The product (I ordered asiapharma.com injectables) is tainted and as such a health hazard.

An

Comments

• Pr
      Oct 03, 2011

I am ceirtain that eurobolic.com norxshop.com is a fraud because they did not make good on my order.

• Ju
      Oct 04, 2011

I had the same story. I ordered 3 items online. I received an email from the anabolicsteroidscentral.com anbolicsteroidsguide.com telling me that they had received my order and that the items would be shipped only after I sent payment. Four weeks after I sent payment I decided to contact them and ask if the items had been shipped. Nothing. After 6 other emails to customer service I never received a response.

anabolicsteroidscentral.com anbolicsteroidsguide.com is fraudulent.

Do not order from anabolicsteroidscentral.com anbolicsteroidsguide.com they will scam you.