uksoccershop.com / missing goods
I ordered a strip for my son for xmas and did not recieve the goods but was still charged.after weeks of e-mailing simon and sandy and being told they have no record of my order or taking my payment i looked on this site and noticed the amount of similar complaints regarding this company.
I wrote to trading standards for south lanarkshire and c/c [protected]@aol.com who is the manager of this company.
After this i got a speedy response and now have my refund.for anyone else getting no where i suggest they contact trading standards at southlanarkshire council and c/c the manager at the same time.It worked for me.needless to say i will not be using this company again.
More uksoccershop.com Complaints & Reviews
- UKSoccerShop - never received goods (worth appr $300) 
- UKSoccerShop - undelivered products, absence of contact, rude language 
- UKSoccerShop - fraudulent order
- uksoccershop.com - returns 
- UKSoccerShop - delivery of goods 
- UKSoccerShop - england 2018 football jersey
- UKSoccerShop - Such a disgrace
- UKSoccerShop - lost order still not received 14 weeks later
- UKSoccerShop - retro stoke city jacket
- UKSoccerShop - 2 croatian soccer jerseys