UKNL -E Lottery Board / Fake winning

1 Algeria Review updated:

Dear Winner,

In all your correspondence e-mails to me, your email has been verified by this office and i'm pleased to brief you a little on the notification that you received. In the UKNL monthly draw that was held recenty in the UK NATIONAL e-LOTTERY BOARD, Your email address was randomly selected along with others from over 24, 000 website on the Internet was attached to a ticket number [protected]) which subsequently won you the lottery.. Meanwhile, your e-mail was among the seven (7) Lucky winners who won £715, 000.00(Seven Hundred and Fifteen Thousand GreatBritain Pounds)

Please Take Note.
Please note that your Certified Winning Certificate signed by our International Coordinator along with a bank cheque of £715, 000.00(Seven Hundred and Fifteen Thousand GreatBritain Pounds) has today been dispatched to our courier service affiliate here in England, for onward delivery to your home address. Below is the contact information of courier service:

To contact, please use one of the methods below.
FedEx Express Service Worldwide(Uk)
Mr. Ryan Gibson (Contact Person)
Product Mgr Special Services
Office E-mail: dispatch-department@fed-expressonline.com
Office (+[protected](CALL IMMEDIATELY TO CONFIRM)
(+[protected]

When contacting them, you are required to quote Order Number below for this reason as subject on your email while contacting the courier service for your parcel to be honored and given instant attention.
Order Number: D57252

PLEASE ACT ON THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN TO YOU BY THE COURIER SERVICE and also Keep us updated always on your dealings with Courier Company so that we can guide you further as your fiduciary agent. Please kindly accept the necessary instructions given to you today and act fast as instructed to ensure that you receive your prize before the two (2) weeks DEADLINE FIXED.

In your best interest and also to avoid mix up of numbers and names of any kind, we request that you keep the entire details of your award strictly from public notice until the process of remmiting your award has been completed. Congratulations once again on your winnings!

Best Regards,

Mr.Adams Bradford
Remittance Dept Officer
(+[protected]

Comments

• Wh
      28th of Feb, 2010

I also received same email. I am playing along with it until they ask me fo money. The telephone no. for courier is not recognised within the UK. I would love for SCAMMERS to be caught. PS no lottery win is dealt with via email.

• Ru
      4th of Mar, 2010

I have received the same e-mail. The telephone number is wrong if it is in the uk why is it an international number.

8th of Mar, 2010

i had this email the ###ing ###s i have 2 kids and there asking me to send them £300 to recieved £75.0000 it takes the piss i was playing them along and when they had a check to ask me to pay£300 for fed ex to send me my parcel not being funny but it dont cost over £50 for a delivery anyway and why would it be that much for a bit of paper so many scammers now days ive had anough of it all and yes that telephone number is cameroon i think not the uk and fed-ex company numbers begin with 0845

• Ke
      8th of Mar, 2010

I have received the very same email i have actually told them i will collect the parcel and documents. lets see what they say to that. i have also phoned fed ex found out all the information regarding this and told then that i work for fed ex so lets see how they pull there selves out of that one.