Uknikeairmax.co.uk / avoid this website at all costs

I have bought a pair o nike air max omega pack obsidian sport red, and i thought i was buying from uk for not paying duties and taxes, and after all i find out the shoes are coming from china. NEVER USE ANY WEBSITE of this type: www.airmaxonline.co.uk or www.allairmax.co.uk, because they are completely a big fraud. They are from anyone who uses uk domains in the internet and make ships from china. anyway, it one or two more in big sea of them.

Comments

• Ga
      31st of Oct, 2011

I have ordered from AIRMAX24-7.CO.UK
    They arnt even based in the UK, i tracked my parcel online an they ard in China!!!
    Im betting that shen i get these trainers they will be snide!!
    Their IS a parcel en route to me coz ive checked with Parcelforce..., but god knows what they will look like when they finally land!!!
    I say STEER WELL CLEAR!!!

• Mi
      20th of May, 2012

I ordered on may 8th. this company is in the u.s. not uk or china according to my research. They have answered no emails nor delivered any shoes.

1st of Nov, 2012

I Bought a pair of trainers and got a huge custom duty tax which i refuse to pay on top of my Trainers and getting Parcel force to send this back. I have wrote several time to the customer Services and complaint sites and all they can say is that the parcel is shipped and nothing else and the emails don't actually make sense. Total scam avoid at all cost. Am fighting all the way to get a refund back not sure if others have able to get a refund on their trainers back please advise and how you managed to get it.

• Ho
      12th of Sep, 2013

I bought a pair of trainers from airmaxonline.co.uk thinking they WERE a UK company. The CC charge was mingfengstore.com in wuhan. I got burnt with almost £28 Parcel Force and Customs charges. When I DID actually get the trainers, they were TWO sizes too small! They have ignored my correspondence and earlier email responses were admittedly poor English. Total scaam, avoid at all costs! I am trying to get refund from CC company.

• Mr
      14th of Jul, 2015

To be fair you only have to read the shipping and returns section of the website to realise this is a foreign website, the grammar is terrible, plus Nike Air Max for less than £50, really ???