UKMobile Store / counterfeit fraudtsers

1 London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom

Warning: do not waste your money buying from these fraudsters!

I purchased an apple iphone 5 charger from this company which was sold as a genuine apple product. It is not. The charger did not work at all so I contacted the company by email and attempted to call them after no response by email.

The phone number they provide will immediately put you on a recorded message advising you are in a queue and will be answered shortly. After holding for over 5 minutes your call will be disconnected and you will be paying a premium rate charge for the call.

I have sent numerous emails since and received no response whatsoever yet they were very efficient in taking my money.

This is a cowboy outfit selling counterfeit goods and as such I will be reporting them to trading standards and the advertising standards agency.

I wish I had read reviews on this company prior to placing an order as I certainly would have avoided them like the plague as it appears I am not the only one to have been ripped off by these fraudsters.

If I could have given them no stars in my review I would have, 1 is far too generous.

Re