Ukdissertation.co.ukUnfair Practices

Hi There!
My name is Yash. Recently I used services from UKdissertation.co.uk to help me with my assignment with the order no.UKD3011149498. They offered that it will be delivered within 10 days keeping high standards as shown on their website. However, It took more than a month after placing the order and when I received my assignment It was so rubbish and incomplete with worst formatting. They charged me 249 Euro for that work to be done in 3, 500 words. I received my order just few hours ago and was worst. However, I tried to make many changes to complete it but since it was done completely inappropriately I couldn't make enough changes in that. Finally I had to submit it and I have already failed in that. I tried to give as much as possible information about my assignment but all the emails bounced back. I tried to make several ph calls but never got connected. I informed them that the work done is completely rubbish but never got a response from then. After 3 weeks I received an email from them stating that they have attached completed work but that was the same as before. I have already failed that subject and would repeat that with my own efforts.
I want my money to be refunded by them and such websites should be banned so that they wouldn't ruin someone's career. I also asked them to provide me their physical address to sue them but never got a response.
I request you to kindly help me in this matter.
Many Thanks.