uk visa officer (karachi)pakistan / not accept immigration rules but said to me obay the rules

Pakistan Review updated:
i apply for w/p free for uk, i complete all things which was in check list of work purmite free cattegrypay all fees medicalrequired for uk longer then six mont stay, charectar certifacte and all needed documents but visa officer said in refuseal latter"i have to be satisfied that you have sufficient funds to suport your self and any other dependants.you have submitted no evidence of your finaces or ur personal circumstances in pakistan.whilst i accept that this is no an explicit requirement of the immigration rules to provide such evedence, , full know ledge of your circumstances is an important consideration when assessing your application for visa.in the absence of such evedence you have not satisfied me on the probability, that youare genuinely seeking entry as a volunteer worker for 12 month or that you intend to leave the UK at the end of the period stated by you".but i said these all things are not in the check list of work permit free .these all thingsshould mention in check list, coz if any person cant show these all things from which the visa officer, sspirit be satisfied.

Comments

Ke
  25th of Nov, 2008
hi hope you be fine and successfull
my name is keyam we are six person sponserd by my father mohamed eshaq(settelment)

we applied in karachi at 11/14/2008
my other saleha qaiwm
my brothers zeya karimi and parwiz karimi
and my sisters jamilah karimi and fahima karimi
may i know about the proccess of my document?
i shall be thankfull of you
best of luck
keyamkarimi
Ih
  19th of Feb, 2009
hi sir how r u?
i am a student.
please tell me, can i start foundation course in uk?
i scored 5.0 in ielts two time. whereas university require 4.5 score in ielts for foundation.
pease tell me about visa chances.
my other documents are perfect.
i would be very very thankful to u for this kindness.
i am waiting for u...