uk soccer store / none received goods

United Kingdom Review updated:
i ordered a soccer shirt with this company in july o8 it is now november, still not received the item, after countless times of emails to them, then they said they would refund me in full, no sign of that either, very angry at being ripped off .
Mo

Comments

Le
  28th of Jan, 2009
Rip off merchants . I ordered 32 shirts for a Manchester United v Liverpool legends match on the Isle of Man in July 2008. The delay in getting here was outrageous. When they did arrive, names were spelt wrong, wrong sizes & 3 were fake!! I, Brian McClair and Denis Irwin had to wear fake shirts! Got have the money back as I said I'd request a full refund from Mastercard. Now I'm bewing chased by a collection agency for £15 that they agreed to pay for! Gonna report them now to trading standards, Nike & Man United.
Lee Watson
Extreme Art & Gadgets
www.extreme-ag.com
Ro
  5th of Feb, 2009
They are not to be confused with www.uksoccerstore.com who sell football souvenirs - the company that sell the shirts are www.uk-soccerstore.com or something like that - they have no contact details telephone numbers etc on their site.

The guys at the UK Soccer Store in England really helped me out when I thought they were the shirt people, they pointed me in th eright dirction & gave me good advice on what to do to get my money back

Looks like the shirt people just ripped off their name