UK Online Lottery International / Should I pay the tax?

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

REF NO: SL/74/368/05
BATCH NO:SL-121-LT-11-12-05

BRITISH INLAND REVENUE TAX OFFICE

ATTENTION: DHIRENDHAR REDDY J DHIRU

Your funds amounting to £1,000,000.00 (One Million Pound Sterlings) is now on Hold because we noticed you are not a British citizen, so in this case you will have to pay a Non residential fee before this Money can be released by the British Government for delivery to you today.

In reply to this e-mail, the Tax office will be instructing you on How to make payment of your tax fee for an immediate Release and Delivery of your winning prize to you.

Please note that a Tax receipt will be issued to you after the Tax Payment. This will ensure that your funds are not Taxed again by any Tax Authority in United kingdom or in India.

Write back for Payment Information.

Regards,

Timothy McFadden.
Tax Department
Inland Revenue, London.

Comments

• Ca
      29th of Nov, 2007
    UK Online Lottery International - FRAUD
    UK ONLINE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
    Santa Rosa
    California
    Phone: 707-537-8445

I AM SUPPOSEDLY THE WINNER (twice) OF 1,000,000.OO BRITISH POUNDS. I notified ON LINE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL AT ukclaimsagent23_officer@yahoo.co.uk I have not heard back from them . I asked if I could go to London and pick up my winnings and all has been quiet since that request. They are asking that I pay (up front) about 500 pounds to arrange to have the winnings sent to me.

• Es
      7th of Dec, 2007

First of all I know or I am 100% sure that I never won or will win.
    Anyway, I still have got Faith and I beg you investigate a prize mail I received!