U.K National Lottery / International Bonded Couriers-Delivery Schedule Form

India Review updated:
hi iam a sandesh sanap i winner a uk national award. One million two hundred and twenty eight thousand seven hundred and four pounds.sterlings(£1, 228, 704.80) winner.
this company me a mail my mail id for exmp.(ibc Complex, 363 Stockley Close, West Drayton, Middlesex UB7 9BL,
England.) charges for me apply that is a true or false this is write a message a for me please inquaire & reply me. why are a send a charges me a this courier copany.

your sincerly

your sincerly
sandesh sanap
Mo
  6th of Aug, 2008
We people out here( Holder of email Account) should be duly inform with the Chart of International B0ard C0urier Directors, along with their photos on this page. There are lots of individuals claiming to be HEAD of Delivery.If this is always the case, we do NOT trust this prestige Organisation neither do the people of the whole world. Just tell me Who is going to trust an organisation full
of CONMEN ??????????????????????????????????????????except the Conmen themself!!! As my mother says"Birds of the same feathers
flock together! "
Mo
  15th of Aug, 2008
THE WINNING NOTIFICATIONS KEEP POURING IN TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS NOTIFIED OF RANDOM WINNING PRIZES FROM HALF A MILLION GBP TO MILLIONS OF GBP RESPECTIVELY AND ASK FOR
PERSONAL DETAILS TO BE FORWARDED TO COURIER COs. I KNEW THESE ARE B R I T I S H SPAM ON LINE BUT WHY ARE
THEY TRYING TO SCAM OTHER PEOPLE'S HARD EARNED MONEY LIKE THIS??? STOP THIS NONSENCES ONCES AND FOR ALL!!!
Ai
  26th of Sep, 2008
Its obviously fake, donot send them your money!
Ke
  7th of Oct, 2008
dear sirs, i am writing too validate a claim that says i won the uk lottery, please assist in the truth...soso..sos..if true please assist in recovering monies...