UK National e - Lottery / Warning! It is a scam!

Denmark Review updated:
Tel: [protected]

TICKET NUMBER: [protected]
CASH PRIZE: £715,000.00

This e-mail is to inform you that you have been selected a winner in our ONLINE LOTTERY SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTION program which was held on Saturday, 16th of June, 2007 in London, United Kingdom.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: [protected] with Serial number 0149-16 drew the lucky Numbers: [protected], and a bonus number of 24 which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category.

To file your claim, do contact our fiduciary agent assigned to your file via email as given in the contact details below providing your Full Name, Address, Telephone Number, Age, Sex, Country of Residence and Reference Number(UKL/478593G9/19) to commence the process of releasing your cash prize to you.

Agent: Graham Wilbert(Mr.)
Email: graham.wilbert@nat-lot.co.uk
Tel: [protected]

Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program. Thank you for being a part of this online lottery promotion.

Yours Truly,
Sir. Ken Allan.
Group Co-ordinator.

This is the email i have got... The phone numbers cannot be tracked... It is a SCAM... BIG WARNING!!

A  2nd of Jul, 2007 by
I got the exactly same mail on July 1st 2007 - knowing at once that something was wrong. Therefore no reply. Hope someone gets the ###

Yours sincerely,
A  4th of Jul, 2007 by
Amazing that the same numbers that won on June 16th also won on the July 4th and were attached to MY email address! Amazing coincidence! Guess I'd better claim my winnings soon, but first I'm waiting for that banker in Hong Kong to wire me that 5 million from that dead Iraqi's bank account. I've just been SO lucky lately with all the money I've won overseas. Oh, wait. Shoo, I thought my brains fell out of my head there for a minute! No, they are still there. Okay. Good luck to the rest of you on your lucky wins, too! Got to go. Time for my meds before we have dinner and "group".
N  17th of Jul, 2007 by
I've got the email like that too 3 times. Hei, i come from Indonesia and i really don't know about that program. So i think, how can i win the lottery if i never participate there??? Unbelievable!!!
A  25th of Jul, 2007 by
I' m from Portugal and received the same email. Is there a chance someone believes in it?

Hope not.
A  3rd of Sep, 2007 by
I'm in Australia and i have got this e-mail but no reply from me thanks to this website. I enter a lot of comps on the net and couldn't remember if this was one of them till i saw this.
A  15th of Sep, 2007 by
I am in Canada and I just got that same email with the exact same numbers on Sept 15, 2007. I don't want to share my winnings!! LOL.
N  16th of Sep, 2007 by
Hello there,

I am from Mexico and got the same e-mail without even having played or anythng near to it.

I did not even have ticket numbers displayed for me!

This guy is simply a scam, big time.

Hope no one really believes this ###.

Oscar from Mexico
A  19th of Sep, 2007 by
The File: KTU/9023118308/03

Attention: Lucky Winner,

We are happy to announce that you are one of our Lucky ten(10)Star
Winner in this months edition of the UK International Online Promotion
on 12th of September 2007 in England.This makes you a proud winner of
a cash
amount of the sum of 750,000.00 British Pounds.
To claim your prize Contact the claim office with the underlisted
as soon as possible: Name,Address,Country,Age,Sex,Occupation,Phone,

Best Regards,
Jawad James
Tel:+44 (7)-045-725-402

They have sent me the same Email many times,each one of them with different names and email addresses.I have also received emails from the same people asking me to give my bank account # so they can wire me inheritance money and some with job offers,all of them coming from overseas.
A  20th of Sep, 2007 by
well guess what every one i have won it's true i did win i did what thay told me to do the only thing i must say i am waiting for cheque oh by the way i am 27 and i belive in santa and the easter bunny
so yes its a scam ps im in australia
N  20th of Sep, 2007 by
i also just received an email saying i had won on the uk national email sweepstakes. but i was not asked for anything? is this just one big scam then, as ive never received anything like this before.
A  22nd of Sep, 2007 by
I got the same e-mail 7 days ago with the same "Ref. #" ,"tkt #" and "winnings" amnt...

What a coincidence!...and just when did I play?
A  25th of Sep, 2007 by
And they are still at it!! Damn these ppl must be rich giving away so much money! LOL

From Erika in Miami, Florida

Ref: UK/9420X2/70..(AUGUST DRAWS) ....cx‏
From: NORRIS WARNER (art5395@cox.net)
You may not know this sender. Mark as safe | Mark as unsafe
Sent: Sun 8/26/07 11:04 AM
Reply-to: fiduciaryagentnola@jmail.co.za
To: WINNING NOTIFICATION: We happily announce to you the draw (#1217) of the U.K NationalE-lottery,online Sweepstakes International held on the 22nd of August 2007. Your e-mail address" which subsequently won you the lottery in the 1st category i.e. match 6. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £3,000.000.00(Three Million Pounds Sterling) in cash. To file for your Claim, please contact our fiduciary agent below: Catherine Nola (Mrs.) Email: fiduciaryagentnola@jmail.co.za Sincerely, U.K National e-lottery Group Co-ordinatorSweepstakes InternationalProgram.Mr. Norris Warner
A  26th of Sep, 2007 by
two days ago i got the same e mail
A  26th of Sep, 2007 by
People please beware if you recive these emails. They are scam. Below is the email that i recieved yesterday..............

Gulf Oil & Gas Companies
Corporate Headquarters, Ireland.
TEL: +44 70457 44114, P.O.Box 11.

We are delighted to inform you of your prize release on the
2007 from the Gulf Oil & Gas Companies International Lottery
programme. Which is fully
based on an electronic selection of winners using their e-mail

Your email was attached to ticket number; 5647560054, serial
number:5360/02. This batch draws the lucky numbers as follows 5-13-33-37-42
bonus number 17,which consequently won the lottery in the third category.

You have been approved a lump sum pay of £3,000,000.00.(Three Million

All participant were selected through a computer balloting system drawn
form across the Middle East, Africa, Arab countries and beyond, as
part of our international promotions
program which is conducted annually.

Further more your details(e-mail address) falls within the United
kingdom representative office in liverpool city as indicated in your play
coupon and your prize of £3,000,000.00GBP will be released to you from
this regional branch office.

Fill and send the below form to the courier company email to enhance
the dispaching of your winning parcles to you.
NOTE ; your winning cheque and certiifcate has been sealed and
authencated by the lottery head director on a parcles which will be
to you by the courier company on you meeting to the requirement of
sending it to your resident address

Contact Name :Mr Brown Kelly Edward
Email :information@skyinternationalcourier.com

For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information
confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your prize
released to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this programme Please Be

Congratulations once again on your winnings!!!
Best Regards
George Brain. (co-ordinator)

Gulf Oil & Gas Companies

N  1st of Oct, 2007 by
I'm in Brazil and have just received the same e-mail.
Someone pls tell me how I can receive the 715.000 pounds!
N  14th of Oct, 2007 by

Reference Number: UKL/478593G9/19
Deposit Code: MDB/UKL/002/09/34
Identification Code: BDL/UKL/0736/027AG

Attention:Ahmed Alghamdi

I have attached a copy of the account activation form to this email, you are to make a printout of this form fill, scan and then send back to us along side the payment information to complete the account activation process for the transfer of your funds, do have a nice weekend

Shawn Kormanek (Director, Operations/Logistics)

Citibank International plc which trades as Citibank in the UK, is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Registered in England with no. 01088249. Registered Office: Citigroup Centre, Canada Square, London E14 5LB. VAT No. GB 429 6256 29. Ultimately owned by Citigroup Inc.

Account Activation Form.JPG
......................................................................................................................................................................................... be careful from this message ............................................................................
A  14th of Oct, 2007 by
You people really need to do some thing.

How can people misuse a name of such a big organization like National U K Lottery. YOu people need to monitor such frauds. This is not at all true that you have won 715000 GBP. It is a fake.
N  14th of Oct, 2007 by
Please do not believe this mail's . All the mail's will have the the same no. ref no. ticket no. etc.. So do have a cross check before you do something.
A  14th of Oct, 2007 by
This same email appeared today. It is a total scam, so much is that I didn't even need to open it. I just deleted it. This beckons me to mention about a scam emailed to me two months ago in regards to a company that deals in furniture, repair and restoration. They we're seeking an "agent" in the U.S. prior to them actually opening a physical location here in the US. And I would be compensated 10% plus expenses.

I guess I was bored and could see this scam a mile away, so I played the game. I am in possession of 4 international money orders in the approx amount of $832.01 each. That is I have 4 Wal Mart money order for the same exact amount each. They we're sent to me "blank". Just fill in the amount, deposit them into my bank, deduct my 10%, "WIRE" them the balance back and keep in mind 'TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE" and viola, you're in business up until the the time your bank tells you the good news.

The money orders by the way look real. The money order numbers even change from one to the next. These guys are pros. So is the computer/printing company that is doing this for them. There is even perforated edges. UNREAL BUT SO REAL.
Unless you are used to seeing money orders, you too would have cashed in on this scam.

A  16th of Oct, 2007 by
This is one I got last night.

The UK National Lottery
P. O. Box 10101 Liverpool L70 1NL
Reference Number: UK/940X2/68
We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement of the UK National Lottery Online Promo Programme held today, the 15th of October 2007. The draw was done electronically with several email addresses provided to this office by microsoft to enhance the utilization of the internet. Your email address was attached to Reference Number UK/940X2/68 and was picked as one of the ten winning email addresses. This has qualified you to claim the total cash prize of £750,000.00 in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03. This is from a total cash prize of £7,500,000.00 shared amongst the first 10 lucky winners in this category B.
To file your claim, you are required to contact the Prize Remittance Unit with the your reference number (UK/940X2/68) via email. Do contact the prize remittance unit via email with the details below;
Prize Remittance UnitContact Name: Barrister Fredrick Wells
E-mail: fredrickwells@uk-national-e-lottery.com
Congratulations once again on behalf of the Staff and Management of UK National Lottery.
Miss Anne Wright