UK MOBILE STORE / Take money,send nothing - ever!

1 66 Great North Way,NW4 1HSLondon, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: its a mobile!

No chex rapidly debit your credit card for ficticious items this online scam store can never supply.
On asking for your money back after waiting months for goods, no chex issue this email:

Dear Customer,
Please note that Nochex is an e-money issuer. You requested that a payment was to be made from your card for e-money, and then this payment was forwarded on to the seller as per your instruction.

Nochex did this, just as you requested, and as such we cannot accept liability or fault for our part in the process.
We understand that you are not satisfied with your transaction, but we are not able to offer refunds without the seller passing the money back via our systems as we do not have access to 3rd party bank accounts.

We have been in contact with the merchant regarding your order and have requested that they resolve this matter within the next 48 hours by issuing you a full refund via the Nochex system

Regards,
Risk Team
Nochex

The "merchant" is now on holiday (according to website) and that's very convienient.
Looks very much like a one man band setup without the good track record to be able to have an account directly with any major debit or credit card company.

The gent who writes all UK Mobile phone stores good reviews is called Ahmed- ironically this is the name of the person others claim they have spoken to on thier mobile number-promised goods again and recieved nothing.

Shopmania shows a large number of people who have had money taken and nothing sent even though they have paid in some instances for recorded delivery on the website.
Here is the link:

On asking "No chex" for evidence of payment to or how they vet such traders such as UK MOBILE STORE they ignore such all email

This site has a worthless "safebuy acceditation" who also ignore email deleted unread

Passed on to Police and Mastercard Fraud Dept

Comments

• Pa
      11th of Mar, 2010

I am in the same case, he sent me a wrong mobile cable and he said he refund me if I changed my vote, I changed my vote to a positive one and he no answer. It is a ###ing Swindler. I hope everybody know the reality about this guy. The web is http://www.uk-mobilestore.com/

• Bi
      19th of Mar, 2010

UK MOBILE STORE
    Take money send ### all Beware Does not reply to email or text messages does not answer phone

• Al
      22nd of Feb, 2011

Great service, with a knowledgable person on the end of the phone. He went out of his way to help me, and even told me what tools to buy to fit the part that I had purchased (I was replacing the keypad on a 9700)

I was going to buy the part from him and take the phone to my local repair shop - on advice from this site I got a £2 tool kit and did the job myself. I will use them again for sure. I even took the cheapest shipping option and it came the next day!

I must mention that the part was an original Blackberry part, and not a cheap chinese copy. I think i am going to buy a new surround and fit that now i know how easy it is to do.

• La
      17th of Feb, 2013

ordered an item from them as it said 'in stock' a few days later the item said 'only available for pre-order' I then messaged them but had no reply, after a week still no reply, 3 weeks later I raised a dispute with PayPal to then be told the item had been shipped, I received the item a month after I ordered it when it said it would only take up to 5 days. Rubbish service however the item was brand new and exactly as described.

• Ce
      18th of Mar, 2013

Bought a dead battery from this guy and left a negative review. An hour later he called my home yelling at me and demanding I take down the review. I hung up on him and he kept calling to insist I take down the review before ending the call swearing at me. Very hostile and rude. It should be illegal to use customer's private numbers to bully them into removing negative reviews. Nokia confirmed the battery was fake.

• To
      26th of Mar, 2013

I too have ordered here (from Holland) and got the wrong item. He asked me to send back the wrong item which I did immediately, and I have not heard from him since. I paid and ordered over 2 months ago, and he doesn't respond to my numerous emails and complaint forms.

• Ar
      10th of Apr, 2013

Uk mobile store is the best mobile phone company ever in the UK, i order Samsung galaxy s3 last week and it arrived 5 days as said b the salesperson

• Jp
      29th of Sep, 2013

i ordered a blackberry replacement track-pad for my daughters phone on 11-9-13. Received E-mail next day confirming order and shipment details. Still waiting for item nearly 3wks later. It seems this website is a very professionalism operation set-up for fraudulent activity. And a simple lucrative way to make easy money by stealing from unsuspecting customers. Naively, i never considered customer REVIEWS before committing
    to buy from this seller. Fortunately the item was only a few pounds: nevertheless, this is still theft and it should be challenged. i intend to use whatever means, to obtain my money back. ### like this should not be permitted to to run a business in this manner. I hope people read these Reviews and avoid this small piece of excrement in the future.

• Ha
      30th of Sep, 2014

Wow - was about to buy an iphone cable from this merchant but fortunately scanned some review sites first... the amount of one star reviews is quite something... and yet at the other end of the spectrum there are almost as many five star reviews all written in a similar style (suspect by the owner??) and all posted on the same dates... hmm, methinks will give this site a miss!

• Pl
      27th of Apr, 2016

Totally agree this guy or whoever is a scammer after 58 phone calls and 3 emails about my phone cover which I paid for 1st class delivery for after 3 weeks goods not arrived and no response back either.
    Avoid this company totally

• To
      8th of Aug, 2018

I purchased two telephone cases, but only one was sent out. Has ignored all emails. So I raised a case with Paypal. But as they has proof of post they won't assist. this seems to be a pattern of how they do business after looking the the reviews. Avoid at all cost . Dishonest seller !!!