UK Mobile Promo / Scam SMS!

1 Cyprus Review updated:

A week ago i received a message on my mobile phone saying i had won 600 000 pounds in the UK mobile promo and that this money would be sent to me as soon as possible. This is scam and cheating! Beware!

Comments

• Il
      23rd of Sep, 2007

Be My Guest Dear Freind
    I've got the same SMS 2 days ago, telling me taht I won 900,000 pounds........
    It seems like unsuccessful scam
    turn to your real life and leave it all behind...

• Tr
      23rd of Sep, 2007

I received a message on my mobile phone saying i had won 600 000 pounds in the UK mobile promo and that this money would be sent to me as soon as possible.

• Ar

• Or

i received an SMS that i won 900'000 pounds
    and contact John Brian by mail.
    i want to know if it's a scam?

• Ah
      26th of Sep, 2007

A friend of mine won 600,000 pounds in Qatar, I feel some people should clerify before they make conclusion, my friend that won, travelled to the UK and he was given his money, you have to be sure befoe you make a conclusion

• Di
      30th of Sep, 2007

I too received a message 10 minutes back saying that I won 900 000 pounds in the UK Mobile Promo and ths money is ready to be sent to me and asking to conact Mr. Leo Owen.

• Ho
      30th of Sep, 2007

تلقيت رسالة على هات?ي الجواب م?ادها ?وزي بمبلغ 900.000 جنية استرليني وانها جاهزة للاستلام
    الرجاء ا?ادتي ببعض المعلمومات عن كي?يت ارسال المبلغ .

• Mo
      30th of Sep, 2007

Today i received a message on my mobile phone saying i had won 900 000 pounds in the UK mobile promo and that this money would be sent to me as soon as possible. I would like to know if this is a scam or when and how i will receive the winning prize if this is true. Thank you in advance and looking forward to hearing from you on the matter.Tnx

• Av
      30th of Sep, 2007

I also received a message 10 minutes back saying that I won 900 000 pounds in the UK Mobile Promo and ths money is ready to be sent to me and asking to conact Mr. Leo Owen.
    I have contact my lawyer and i'm going to sue this company if it's scam!!!

If you want to affiliate to the suit send me an email and i'll send you all detailes soon.

Best Regards
    Aviad

• Ya
      30th of Sep, 2007

I've gote the same message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what is it???i want my money!!!!

• Ni
      1st of Oct, 2007

This mobile promo is a real scam . dont waste ur time u must turn to ur real life and try to earn something for ur future

• Fa
      3rd of Oct, 2007

i have received the same sms , informing me that i won 900 000 pounds frm uk mobile promo .
    i want to know if it s true
    thkx in advance

• Ra
      11th of Oct, 2007

I have received sms informing me that i won 900.000 pounds from UK mobile promo. I want to know if its true

Thanks in advance!

• Ra
      12th of Oct, 2007

UK mobile promo your are a big lier company and mr. John Brian too are a big lier!

Rashail.

14th of Oct, 2007

8/10/2007 I received a message on my mobile phone saying i had won 900 000 pounds in the UK mobile promo and that this money would be sent to me as soon as possible. I would like to know if this is a scam or when and how i will receive the winning prize if this is true. Thank you in advance and looking forward to hearing from you on the matter.

14th of Oct, 2007

Today I received a message on my mobile phone saying I had won 800 000 pounds in the UK mobile promo and that this money would be sent to me as soon as possible. I would like to know if this is a scam or when and how I will receive the winning prize if this is true. Thank you in advance and looking forward to hearing from you on the matter.

please contact me at my e-mail
    sadi7g@hotmail.com. or my phone 733606176 .

• Wa
      15th of Oct, 2007

Dear Gentlemen,

I've received text sms on my cell phone #711479196 that I won 800,000 pound from UK GSM.

Is it this true, if yes pls. Confirm back.

BR,
    Wael.

• Al
      18th of Oct, 2007

9/10/2007 I received a message on my mobile phone saying I had won 800 000 pounds in the UK mobile promo and that this money would be sent to me as soon as possible. I would like to know if this is a scam or when and how I will receive the winning prize if this is true. Thank you in advance and looking forward to hearing from you on the matter.

23rd of Oct, 2007

We know nothing about the details of GSM promotion. We're really waiting to her from you!

Thanks anyway

I have no comment.
    Salih Abdallah Nassir Hurainah
    Dhamar Al_karn

24th of Oct, 2007

I have received the same SMS message saying that I won 800000 pounds in the UK GSM winning, your money is ready to be sent to you. For detail contact Brett Hart at brehar@inbox.com.

I'm waiting to hear from you.