UK Mail / delivery service
I received notification of a delivery yesterday. The notice was an sms / text to my cell phone. It gave me a time for delivery today. I received a text at the 'time' telling me that delivery had been attempted and a card left. No card! I rang to re-arrange delivery. I received a recorded messaged say redelivery wasn't possible. I rang, and after trial and error via the numeric switchboard, got through to customer services. Was told that they only dealt with 'night deliveries' and i should redial a different number. Re-dialed, was told by the c/s agent that i should email complaints. I emailed, got a notice saying i'd have a response in 24hours.
Not wishing to wait called CS back, as was told that i should ring the issuing depot (Crawley) Rang the depot manager (Charlotte) who told that the depot only dealt with drivers and I should call customer services again and ask for the Managing Director - Guy Buswell.
Not wishing to argue with CS again, I traced the MD's office. I reached a very polite lady who was the MD's pa. She told me that Guy Buswell was the outgoing MD and they had an interim who was currently out of the country. She offered to escalate to Peter Fuller (Ops Director) who she had no number for. Her frustration was apparent.
How can this company operate with no pro-active levels of customer service?
More UK Mail Complaints & Reviews
- UKMail - Shocking Behaviour 
- Uk Mail Group (Formerly Known As Business Post Group) - Worst Delivery Service in the UK 
- UKMail - UnTruth about delivery 
- UKMail - NON DELIVERY 
- UKMail - did not get my parcel 
- UKMail - lack of customer service 
- UK Mail - cc823aa6. this case is regarding consignment number 41304900000436
- UK Mail - Delivery 
- Business Post (New Name Uk Mail) - Consignment sent from India 
- UK Mail - Delivery of parcel