UK Mail / delivery service

coventry, England, West Midlands, United Kingdom Review updated:

I received notification of a delivery yesterday. The notice was an sms / text to my cell phone. It gave me a time for delivery today. I received a text at the 'time' telling me that delivery had been attempted and a card left. No card! I rang to re-arrange delivery. I received a recorded messaged say redelivery wasn't possible. I rang, and after trial and error via the numeric switchboard, got through to customer services. Was told that they only dealt with 'night deliveries' and i should redial a different number. Re-dialed, was told by the c/s agent that i should email complaints. I emailed, got a notice saying i'd have a response in 24hours.
Not wishing to wait called CS back, as was told that i should ring the issuing depot (Crawley) Rang the depot manager (Charlotte) who told that the depot only dealt with drivers and I should call customer services again and ask for the Managing Director - Guy Buswell.
Not wishing to argue with CS again, I traced the MD's office. I reached a very polite lady who was the MD's pa. She told me that Guy Buswell was the outgoing MD and they had an interim who was currently out of the country. She offered to escalate to Peter Fuller (Ops Director) who she had no number for. Her frustration was apparent.
How can this company operate with no pro-active levels of customer service?

Wo
Aug 30, 2016

Comments

Nov 13, 2018
    Private Citizen - coca-cola Schweppes
    Bellville
    South Africa

I have just purchased 4 x 1 Litres of Soda Water and all of them are flat... no bubbles whatsoever.

• Mu
      Nov 14, 2018
    Private Citizen - Discovery vitality
    Cape Town
    South Africa

I would like to know why I do not get my smoothie rewards anymore and why I did not get my healthy food cash back yet.