UK Mail / customer services
Ordered a lens for my camera from Jessops. Get a text and an email telling me it will be delivered on the Thursday. I waited in a nothing arrived. I emailed to ask where it was, to see my tracking updated shortly after that I had rearranged delivery. I have no idea why they put that. I couldn't speak to anyone on live chat as they were too busy, and there phone line was just plain influrating.
Friday morning I check tracking to see it's coming and I'm number 54. Wait in all day again, for it not to turn up again, and tracking disappears at number 20! Now arriving Monday. No explanation, no appology. In total I emailed 3 times with not a single response to any, despite their website listing a response time, and a mere 3 hour response for complaints. Still too busy for live chat. Eventually turned up today. the whole experience has been infuriating. I doubt I will ever get a response. According to Twitter I am far from the only person having this problem.
More UK Mail Complaints & Reviews
- UKMail - Shocking Behaviour 
- Uk Mail Group (Formerly Known As Business Post Group) - Worst Delivery Service in the UK 
- UKMail - UnTruth about delivery 
- UKMail - NON DELIVERY 
- UKMail - did not get my parcel 
- UKMail - lack of customer service 
- UK Mail - cc823aa6. this case is regarding consignment number 41304900000436
- UK Mail - Delivery 
- Business Post (New Name Uk Mail) - Consignment sent from India 
- UK Mail - Delivery of parcel