UK law office. AIR port immigration. / aSKING FOR PROCESSING FEEE FOR ENTRACE WORK PERMIT TO UK.

1 Suite 11 B, 2 Old Brompton Road, London SW7 3DQ. UK. , LondonUK, England, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: +44 870 831 0500

Sir,

I have received the email from TROY hotel london for employment i have sent the required documents to TROY hotel as well to Ukimmigration Homeoffice. Now i have been asked to sent an amount of GBP ₤.275 pounds for issuance of Entrance work permit to
MR NEIL PICK
Suite 11 B, 2 Old Brompton Road,
London SW7 3DQ.

Hence i like to know wheather the oragnisation Genuine or not. Please advice me.

Comments

• Bi
      9th of May, 2009

Sir,

I BIPLAB SANTRA from INDIA have received the confirmation job oriented trainning programme from "GOLDEN NUGGET HOTEL&CASINO hotel london for employment .From UK IMMIGRATIOM HOME OFFICE advised to me that for entry permit certificate I have to send details to yours office.here is these below;-

1)name:-BIPLAB SANTRA

2)sex:-MALE

3)passport number:-E0268817

4)date of birth;- 01/05/1983

5)nationality:-INDIAN

SO, I keenly request to you that pls chek these details and inform me for furthur assistance.
    thanking you
    yours evr
    BIPLAB SANTRA

• Pi
      7th of Oct, 2009

TROY HOTEL LONDON, if you have received an email from them regarding your application do not send the money that they ask you. You will send once and then you will receive emails after emails asking you to send more money... They stole me all my money and then I have no news from them and have not received any documents from them. Could you advice me where I have to lodge complaints or other things from France to UK?

Wish that could help.

• Da
      12th of Feb, 2010

Please i need help with job adverts from TROY HOTEL LONDON. I found a job advert captioned, "EMPLOYEES NEEDED URGENTLY IN TROY HOTEL" and it was published by sammy kewil as the general manager(recruit.[protected]@gmail.com). Anybody with reasonable information about this information? or is it a scam? Please contact me with this email:[protected]@yahoo.com.