UK Coventry Promotions Lottery / Suspected lottery scam!

1 Australia Review updated:

This how scam e-mail looks like!

000COVENTRY PROMOTIONS
National Office,
157-197 Buckingham Palace Road,
Victoria, London SW1W 9SP
Serial Number: 652-662
Batch number AT-040SB06-07.

TO WINNERS IN OUR PROGRAM

We wish to congratulate you over your success in our computer balloting
sweepstake held on Saturday 8th September2007 This is a millennium scientific computer game in which email addresses were used. It is a promotional program aimed at encouraging internet users; therefore you do not need to buy ticket to enter for the game.

However, your email address was attached to ticket number 021-[protected]; with serial number 652-662 draw the lucky numbers [protected],which eventually won the lottery in the first category of the draws.

Therefore, you have won a lottery jackpot prize awards of £2,000,000.00 (Two
million pounds Sterling Only) This is from total prize money of US$30,000,000.00 distributed to winners from 1st to 3rd categories.

Note that this program was largely promoted and sponsored by a group of
philanthropist, industrialists from the internet ware industry and some other big multinational firms who wish to be anonymous.

You may wish to establish contact via e-mail with the particulars presented
below citing the batch and reference numbers to this letter. Telephone lines are open between the hours of 8.00am - 7.30pm on Monday through Friday.

Customer Service Unit,
Tel no: +44-[protected]
Email:lotteryclaimsagentofficer_007@yahoo.co.uk
Contact person: MR. DANIEL WALLACE

Our winners are assured of the utmost standards of confidentiality, and press
anonymity until the end of proceedings, and beyond where they so desire. Be
further advised to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality until the end
of proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent claims.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!
At your disposal, we remain.
Very Truly Yours,

MICHELLE GREENE (Mrs.), Director.
International Promotions Unit,
UK COVENTRY Promotions
National Office,
157-197 Buckingham Palace Road,
Victoria, London SW1W 9SP

Comments

• Ya
      27th of Sep, 2007

I received the same email from Daniel Wallace and I actually spoke to a so called Daniel Wallace he claims he's a lawyer he wanted me to send him the money to process my winnings he even sent me a certificate with my name. Thank God I did not send my money. When I was asking him questions he stated "I'm going to call you back I have another call" Scam